07/02/22 - London, GB - Tottenham Hotspur Stadium

alfierose

Just now, Drunk_on_Drugs said:

Still not out? Is it plausible Livenation/Ticketbastards/Spurs shite decided the time slots and Guns don't feel like coming out so early?

Yeah, I'd imagine so. But I do think the curfew is ten, regardless. They finished just after ten last night and cut Paradise short, after a two song encore, so were clearly in a rush.....

I mean, they cam go on whenever......but a bit crap if they're cutting stuff like YCBM as a result.

3 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

Yeah, I'd imagine so. But I do think the curfew is ten, regardless. They finished just after ten last night and cut Paradise short, after a two song encore, so were clearly in a rush.....

I mean, they cam go on whenever......but a bit crap if they're cutting stuff like YCBM as a result.

One of the stewards outside (the only one who seemed to know what he was talking about) said 10:30. 6:40 seems really early, but our country is dumb, so you either do it or play the shorter set. They've obviously opted for the latter.

Just now, DoMw94 said:

Curfew is apparently midnight tonight

Trust me, it isn't! That's when they close the venue after rooting out all the stray drunks from the various toilets! 

Gigs don't run that late here in the uk- especially open air ones. 

2 minutes ago, Drunk_on_Drugs said:

One of the stewards outside (the only one who seemed to know what he was talking about) said 10:30. 6:40 seems really early, but our country is dumb, so you either do it or play the shorter set. They've obviously opted for the latter.

Yeah you're probably right. Seems a bit unfair on the crowd. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

Gigs don't run that late here in the uk- especially open air ones. 

I've been to plenty that run at least close to that time 🤷‍♂️ It depends on the venue/area 

Just now, allwaystired said:

Must be on by now though? 

Sadly not 😔

Edited by DoMw94

Just now, DoMw94 said:

I've been to plenty that run at least close to that time 🤷‍♂️ It depends on the venue/area 

Really? I use to run a music venue and unless you have a specific licence, usually only granted if the venue is small and non-residential, it's illegal!