07/02/22 - London, GB - Tottenham Hotspur Stadium

alfierose

Straight after saying his voice was knackered, he does the screams in LALD 🤦‍♂️

Ever since his high voice would cut to hid low voice randomly (download 2018) I've been worried a whole show would be affected. Let's hope for no lasting damage 🙏 

1 minute ago, Petejstephens said:

I was there last night and once they sorted the sound issue out axl sounded great. The band played well, set was short by their standards but still a decent show. No idea what tonight is like but all this constant bollocks about axl can’t sing is just boring online trolling. If you aren’t happy with it, follow another fuckin band already. Geez (yawn)

Bruh i need you to stop being such a boomer and check out some livestreams, he's literally tapped out on singing falsetto style 

3 minutes ago, Petejstephens said:

I was there last night and once they sorted the sound issue out axl sounded great. The band played well, set was short by their standards but still a decent show. No idea what tonight is like but all this constant bollocks about axl can’t sing is just boring online trolling. If you aren’t happy with it, follow another fuckin band already. Geez (yawn)

There's no trolling, he said it himself...

1 minute ago, FabioRoses said:

Seems like they're playing Patience already. Curious to see how this setlist will look like.

They might be doing a bit of a reshuffle to bring in more low voice songs.

Expect to see Lineman, maybe the Seeker. Anything easier to see.

SCOM will be interesting. 

4 minutes ago, GNR_RNR said:

Holy Moly!! this is how I've wanted Axl to sing for ages :headbang:

Now it's all down to if this or clean voice translate better live.

I wonder if Carrie Underwood is responsible for the changed approach.

• Haha 1

Just now, paulor666 said:

I fell for this too - ooh acoustic guitar before the encore - but it was just fucking Wichita Lineman! 

Maybe Used to Love Her, KOHD, Dont Cry, November Rain, SCOM, The Seeker and Paradise City? Whats left to sing with low voice?

6 minutes ago, Petejstephens said:

Well you can call it 'boring online trolling, or people sharing their thoughts. 

I'd suggest the more 'boring online trolling' comes from people popping up out of nowhere to tell everyone their opinion is wrong....

For the record, before I get the old "you're a hater" nonsense, I have no view whatsoever on how he sounds as I've watched zero videos. 

• Confused 1

23 minutes ago, Drunk_on_Drugs said:

Summed up perfectly. The ground's a real pain to get to too, just glad i didn't bother for tonight. I really hope they come back because i don't want my last show to be yesterday's. 

Totally agree!

1 minute ago, Stay.Of.Execution said:

Axl has been a professional singer for almost 40 years. I think he knows his shit. 

Don't you think he would change his approach at the beginning of a tour and not in the middle of it? 

Edited by Sosso