Adler posted something about Nikki sixx book on instagram

...I guess it's early still and I might be cranky, but the who gives a shit about Adler promoting Nixxi Sixx's book and who in their right mind cares if Slash's kid liked the post.  

This post might be a joke flying over my head, but if not! that all needed to be said🥳

Hypothetical posts you should care about from Adler, which would deserve a dedicated thread "I'm back! see you next year #GNFNR" until then all other Adler related discussion should be left to the other areas of the forum dedicated to past members and or social media.

58 minutes ago, Tom2112 said:

...I guess it's early still and I might be cranky, but the who gives a shit about Adler promoting Nixxi Sixx's book and who in their right mind cares if Slash's kid liked the post.  

This post might be a joke flying over my head, but if not! that all needed to be said🥳

Hypothetical posts you should care about from Adler, which would deserve a dedicated thread "I'm back! see you next year #GNFNR" until then all other Adler related discussion should be left to the other areas of the forum dedicated to past members and or social media.

Ummm I agree that this thread is scraping the bottom of the barrel. 

but you shouldn’t get so emotional over it 🤣

it’s just a thread bro 😜

• ABSUЯD 1