Livestream House Of Blues Boston

Free Bird

6 hours ago, MaskingApathy said:

Veeps does good production, I've seen a few of their streams before.

When Slash collaborate with them they have to be good. I think I'm gonna spend my money since I don't have the possibility to visit any of their shows this year.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have never used or even heard of Veeps. Just downloaded their app from Google Play store and purchased the live stream for 17 euros. Good chunk of money for a live stream.. better be good! 😄 Hopefully the app will let me stream the show to Google Chromecast. I dont want to setup computer with HDMI cable to TV. Do you know if the app allows mirroring to tv or chromecast?

12 hours ago, Kelmi said:

I have never used or even heard of Veeps. Just downloaded their app from Google Play store and purchased the live stream for 17 euros. Good chunk of money for a live stream.. better be good! 😄 Hopefully the app will let me stream the show to Google Chromecast. I dont want to setup computer with HDMI cable to TV. Do you know if the app allows mirroring to tv or chromecast?

You should be able to Chromecast with your phone.

It's been uploaded on youtube (not official), mix sounds kinda New York 2012, I don't like it that much, but it's still far better than any of gnr selects. Nice to have a proshot with Always On The Run or The One You Loved is Gone. We haven't seen Nothing to Say that way in years aswell.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ralphelmo said:

It's been uploaded on youtube (not official), mix sounds kinda New York 2012, I don't like it that much, but it's still far better than any of gnr selects. Nice to have a proshot with Always On The Run or The One You Loved is Gone. We haven't seen Nothing to Say that way in years aswell.

The quality of the veeps live stream was much better. Good though that it's up on YT now, even in this quality.

The songs you mentioned were pretty awesome played. Great versions. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Ralphelmo said:

8 hours ago, Free Bird said:

The quality of the veeps live stream was much better. Good though that it's up on YT now, even in this quality.

The songs you mentioned were pretty awesome played. Great versions. 

Yeah the mix on the Veeps site sounded better, it was honestly a lot better than what I was expecting.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kelmi said:

I purchased the livestream from Veeps app on friday and paid with google account. Watched the show and today I got money back from them? Am I just lucky or what 😅 

Talk about lucky,. A great show for free

• Like 1