What do you do first with the UYI Super Deluxe Box for your UYI experience?

1 hour ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

Yes and - what - does that have anything to do with this official release? You think the commentator made his way into GNRs multitracks? hahaha

I don't know. Maybe you don't understand me. It's my fault because I'm german and my english is not so good.

Someone wrote: "I’m looking forward to Bad Apples live hopefully without the Rio announcer "

And I wrote "I'm pretty sure it's not the case." and then I wrote "This audio bootleg exist because someone record the radio broadcast."

Of course GN'R didn't use the FM broadcast with the announcer

My point was the live track of Bad Apples we all know is a bootleg of a FM broadcast and he shouldn't worried about that

• GNFNR 1

The pricing of $985 is insane. Obviously some fans have that kind of expendable cash foisting around, but fir the rest of us about half the price is still a helluva a luxury buy. 

3-450 would be the absolute max I'd spend on any type of boxset

IF I ever get my hands on it I'll watch the concerts first then listen to the albums with some nice speakers by myself because once again nobody gives a toss about gnr😄

First. Invite the family to go out around 6 hours... w/out me or course.:rofl-lol:

And enjoy opening the boxset. Looking all the stuff.... prepare some red wine coktails and enjoy the fn bluray first.

Then Vegas audio... sadly w/out headphones bc doesnt have a digital copy. Or maybe later when i download my backups from the darkside of the web:ph34r:

Then complaints complaints complaints.:lol:

2 hours ago, axlvai said:

First. Invite the family to go out around 6 hours... w/out me or course.:rofl-lol:

And enjoy opening the boxset. Looking all the stuff.... prepare some red wine coktails and enjoy the fn bluray first.

Then Vegas audio... sadly w/out headphones bc doesnt have a digital copy. Or maybe later when i download my backups from the darkside of the web:ph34r:

Then complaints complaints complaints.:lol:

The full super deluxe edition is available on streaming services digitally, although the regular deluxe editions you can’t stream.

I'll withdraw hundreds of dollars from my bank account and hold the stash in my hand, look at it, and enjoy all the money I saved.

5 minutes ago, Ninjapie24 said:

The full super deluxe edition is available on streaming services digitally, although the regular deluxe editions you can’t stream.

I might actually buy the regular one because I want that Bad Apples live track, that was a really kickass high energy performance judging from the bootleg we have. Might be better than the album version tbh.

Edited by StrangerInThisTown

26 minutes ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

I'll withdraw hundreds of dollars from my bank account and hold the stash in my hand, look at it, and enjoy all the money I saved.

I might actually buy the regular one because I want that Bad Apples live track, that was a really kickass high energy performance judging from the bootleg we have. Might be better than the album version tbh.

I might get the deluxe versions digitally and stream super deluxe. There wouldn’t be much of a point to getting the physical stuff when it’s so overpriced at this point 

• Like 1