Favorite parts of Guns N'Roses songs? πŸ˜ƒ

5 hours ago, Oldest Goat said:

For me, Guns N' Rose's is 2nd only to The Beatles, so there's many moments.

My thoughts precisely. Which is why the slow demise into a legacy act has been hard and sad to watch, when I thought they were capable of so much more.

I digress, twat/Madagascar, drums and Gat solo's are mind bogglingly amazingΒ 

On 10/18/2022 at 12:57 PM, Karice said:

My favorite part of Rocket Queen is at around 41 seconds in. πŸ˜ƒ

Β 

For Paradise City, my favorite parts areΒ  is,"Captain America's best been torn apart!" The whistle, and the final two minutes of it.Β  Β πŸ˜ƒ

Β 

Sweet Child Of Mine, my favorite part is,"Where do we go? Where do we go? Where do we go now? πŸ˜ƒ

Β 

In Welcome To The Jungle, my favorite parts are the siren wail scream opening and the "Do you know where you are? You're in the jungle baby, you're gonna dieeeeeeeeeeeown!" Bridge. πŸ˜ƒ

Β 

For IRS, my favorite part is the roughly 8 second long,"True!" Towards the end. πŸ˜ƒ

Β 

Perfect Crime, my favorite part is, ,"I've got a blind man following me in chains!" πŸ˜ƒ

Β 

What about you? πŸ˜ƒ

You’re crazy…

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

the β€œow” part… 

Β 

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by DustNBones1990

22 hours ago, Oldest Goat said:

Yeah mate. I really want them to mix things up, bring Izzy and Steven back, hurry up with new albums etc. As of right now I may not bother going to the upcoming show, will probably be busy anyway.

I hear you. I'm going to both upcoming shows, but not as excited as last time given there's no new material.Β  I'm more excited about seeing Supergroove open for Six60.... Won't stay for Six60 though, just SG πŸ˜‚.Β 

6 minutes ago, jimisbatman said:

I hear you. I'm going to both upcoming shows, but not as excited as last time given there's no new material.Β  I'm more excited about seeing Supergroove open for Six60.... Won't stay for Six60 though, just SG πŸ˜‚.Β 

Question? Why would you pay/let someone pay for you only toΒ  see the opening act and then bail? πŸ€” Seems like a waste of money. The only way I can see someone purposely only staying for the Opening Act and then bailing is if the Opening Act is a Family Member, especially a Child or Children. I can see a Mom or Dad just staying to see their Daughter(s)or Son(s) Opening Act and then leaving when their Child or Children are done performing. Mom and Dad usually has a free ticket anyways, so them bailing after seeing their Child or Children Opening Act wouldn't cost them money outright.Β 

• ABSUΠ―D 1

5 hours ago, Karice said:

Question? Why would you pay/let someone pay for you only toΒ  see the opening act and then bail? πŸ€” Seems like a waste of money. The only way I can see someone purposely only staying for the Opening Act and then bailing is if the Opening Act is a Family Member, especially a Child or Children. I can see a Mom or Dad just staying to see their Daughter(s)or Son(s) Opening Act and then leaving when their Child or Children are done performing. Mom and Dad usually has a free ticket anyways, so them bailing after seeing their Child or Children Opening Act wouldn't cost them money outright.Β 

What?! 😭😭😭

• Haha 1

Β 

CITR: the first bridge + nanana part (great great music); the isolated bass part - wow; ...insane - like I dooo...; end of the song....

November rain: - demo - :Β  start +...again and again and again... part

Better: bittersweet...this melody inside of me is searching for solution...

Locomotive: bridge to the last part - screems are perfect (Axls screem is like a gitar)

Aint it fun: Start+first vocals: Michael+Duff+Axl; Vocal changes between Axl an Michael - hole song

Down on the farm: start+...swimming pools...horseshit....

VMA2002: starting screem Jungle + Maddy - great vocals ...tooo late....denial

crash diet: first vocal parts

SOD: change from lead to rythem guitar...

Civil War:Β 

When they shot the man
Who said "peace could last forever"
And in my first memories
They shot Kennedy
I went numb when I learned to see
So I never fell for Vietnam
We got the wall of D.C. to remind us all

18 hours ago, jimisbatman said:

Supergroove was a great band. Sorta Split Enz meets Chili Peppers.

• GNFNR 1

RNDTH: β€œFuck yoouuuuuuuuuu”

Axl β€˜s manic laughter during Get in the Ring

”Never mind the darkness, we still can find a way”

On a similar note, I could pick numerous moments fromΒ Estranged but the one that never fails to hit me is: β€œI'll never find anyone to replace you.Β Guess I'll have to make it throughΒ this time - oh this time - withoutΒ you”

Edited by Stress Fracture
  • Like 1

On 10/20/2022 at 8:51 PM, Karice said:

Question? Why would you pay/let someone pay for you only toΒ  see the opening act and then bail? πŸ€” Seems like a waste of money. The only way I can see someone purposely only staying for the Opening Act and then bailing is if the Opening Act is a Family Member, especially a Child or Children. I can see a Mom or Dad just staying to see their Daughter(s)or Son(s) Opening Act and then leaving when their Child or Children are done performing. Mom and Dad usually has a free ticket anyways, so them bailing after seeing their Child or Children Opening Act wouldn't cost them money outright.

Or.... Because one would like the opening act more than the main actΒ 

30 minutes ago, jimisbatman said:

Yeah they were..... Nz's chili peppers with a horn section lol

Yep. Stupidest thing they did was switching Nick from sax to keyboards and firing Tim (trumpet player) and Che. At least the times they've reunited they've brought Tim and Che back and reinstated the horns. Traction, Tractor and Great Mixes were great. Backspacer changed everything that worked.

• Like 1

EstrangedΒ - The guitar when axl starts to sing the last verseΒ 

Garden of Eden-Β slash's guitar when axl sings after the soloΒ 

Prostitute-Β outroΒ 

KOHD -Β The intro gives me a throwback to the 90sΒ 

Its Alright (Live Era) -Β the outroΒ 

Β