Las Vegas - January 25, 1992 -

I was listen the DTJ from that show 

and what a quality!!! Slash was on fire and Axl had reverb? in one of his screams i can listen a ecco and sound fucking awesome

i can t wait to listen the full show with that quiality, 

Some info of the show:

Line-up:
Axl Rose (vocals), Gilby Clarke (rhythm guitarist), Slash (lead guitarist), Duff McKagan (bass), Dizzy Reed (keyboards) and Matt Sorum (drums).

Setlist:
01. Nightrain
02. Mr. Brownstone
03. Live And Let Die
04. Attitude
05. It's So Easy
06. Bad Obsession
07. Welcome To The Jungle
08. Double Talkin' Jive
09. Civil War [with Voodoo Child (Slight Return) intro and outro]
10. Don't Cry
The Rolling Stones' Wild Horses intro
11. Patience
12. You Could Be Mine
13. So Fine
14. November Rain
Drum Solo
Slash Guitar Solo/Speak Softly, Love (Theme from The Godfather)
15. Rocket Queen
Queen's Sail Away Sweet Sister intro
16. Sweet Child O' Mine
17. Move To The City
The Eagles' Hotel California jam/Alice Cooper's Only Women Bleed intro  
18. Knockin' On Heaven's Door
19. Yesterdays
20. My Michelle
21. Estranged
Pink Floyd's Mother intro
22. Paradise City

Some Axl quote of the show

I think it's pretty much on my shoulders and I don't mind that at all. The band works the stage and gets off on the crowd, but I'm kind of a shield. If I'm gone they don't really know how to get on top of it. If I'm out there and not handling it, no one can really rescue me. It's just very hard sometimes. We've done shows where I could feel that it was a very taking thing and I turn around and Slash is doing handstands because he's still getting off on the chaos of it. And I'm having the shit beat out of me. This happened in Vegas. My jaw was hurting, my back was hurting, my leg was hurting. I call it shadow boxing because it comes down to between me and the audience. And for Guns N' Roses to be successful, I have to win. And if I win, everyone wins. If the crowd wins then a lot of people lose, including the crowd. They didn't get to be satiated, they get to go home pissed off because we crumbled under it.. [Musician, Shadow Boxing with Axl Rose, June 1992]

PD: credits to @Soul monster n @Blackstar 

fuente: https://www.a-4-d.com/t1889-1992-01-25-thomas-mack-center-las-vegas-usa?highlight=las+vegas+1992

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, vicson said:

Axl's voice on Yesterdays it's perfect. I think it will be the best Gnr concert we have in audio or video format. The setlist is also brilliant. 

i wish we had this quality from various shows a locomotive with this quiality even a garden of eden but im very happy with this, i listen this yesterday almost on loop all night with a blunt lol

8 minutes ago, mystery said:

That's a great quote by Axl there on the nature of touring in that era. He always had that wisdom and self-awareness even though it was often mixed with impulsiveness and immaturity.

the other day i was reading his note on the trauma from his childhoowd and explain a lot of his behaviour from that era, he was really on a edge mentally, the music really save him 

• Like 1

I hope the show will be released on Spotify or something in it's entirety like they did with the Deer Creek '91 show. I'm sick of Live Era. The only good song (Nightrain) came from this show. 

Edited by opalho

13 hours ago, opalho said:

I hope the show will be released on Spotify or something in it's entirety like they did with the Deer Creek '91 show. I'm sick of Live Era. The only good song (Nightrain) came from this show. 

the indiana show doesnt show on my spotify :( 

13 hours ago, MJ23 said:

Slash: Perla and I had been introduced in Las Vegas when we were headlining the Thomas & Mack Center during the first leg of the Illusion tour.

At least Slash recalls it that way in his book (page 364).

slash even said that when he spoil the uyi box back this year

the complete audio recording of Live In Las Vegas taped at Thomas & Mack Center on January 25, 1992, newly mixed from the original multi-track tapes.

so they mixed the original milti-track tapes and this brings only hype to me

also i can t stop think about the "double talking LIES" with reverb in the axl voice sound sooooooo cool

Yesterdays on Video is already known.. but for me i found snippets of Pro Shots from Vegas on YouTube. Video was uploaded 3 weeks ago... showing Welcome To The Jungle (overdubbed), Paradise City and Bad Obession

"the complete audio recording of Live In Las Vegas taped at Thomas & Mack Center on January 25, 1992, newly mixed from the original multi-track tapes."
I really hope of some releases in the future... I'm pretty sure all shows have multi-track tapes... atleast the gigs which were used for Live Era '87 - '93

• Wow 1