07/19/23 - Budapest, HU - Puskás Arena

downzy

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, tooms said:

Patricks77 - Thanks for posting that FOS tix are available.  Been checking the site regularly and hadn't seen them open up till I saw your post.  Much appreciated.

Yeah. Me too. Ever since I decided last minute that I wanted to go. Got told by Live Nation on the weekend that the unsold ultimate packages would be sold as FOS sometime this week. So I've been checking almost hourly.

Edit: And now they're gone. Budapest pretty much sold out (there are a couple of restricted view seats left). So much for the know it alls saying that it's ridiculous to expect GNR to do another stadium tour. They've been doing pretty well on this run.

Edited by PatrickS77
  • Like 2

Looking forward to this one, flying in from the UK on Tuesday. Relatively last minute decision to go, 3 of us, terrible seats right at the back of the stand furthest away from the stage :lol:

Oh well, should be good!! 14th GNR gig..... first since 2018 in Tallin, Estonia. 

• Like 2
  • GNFNR 1

19 minutes ago, bangit said:

Looking forward to this one, flying in from the UK on Tuesday. Relatively last minute decision to go, 3 of us, terrible seats right at the back of the stand furthest away from the stage :lol:

Oh well, should be good!! 14th GNR gig..... first since 2018 in Tallin, Estonia. 

If you're there, on tuesday there are also the Hollywood Vampires playing in Budapest.

12 hours ago, Heider95 said:

Any chance of getting tickets on the pit? 

At this point, I think they're sold out. They sold the unsold ultimate package tix as FOS on wednesday. If you're close just go and see if someone sells on show day.

7 minutes ago, PatrickS77 said:

At this point, I think they're sold out. They sold the unsold ultimate package tix as FOS on wednesday. If you're close just go and see if someone sells on show day.

I would be travelling from Italy. Saw them in Paris last night and waiting at least one more year to see them again (most likely they will not be even touring next year) feels way too long.

i saw some tickets for sale on Gigsberg.com

is it reliable?

16 hours ago, Heider95 said:

I would be travelling from Italy. Saw them in Paris last night and waiting at least one more year to see them again (most likely they will not be even touring next year) feels way too long.

i saw some tickets for sale on Gigsberg.com

is it reliable?

I have no idea. Yeah. I also was done with 2 and thought this can't be it. .:lol:

13 minutes ago, PatrickS77 said:

Does anyone have any clue in what hotel they might be?  Haven't done the hotel thing in ages, but I might be tempted.

There are a few five star hotels in the city. Hard to say beforehand, keep an eye on the crew's/TB's socials after they arrive. They usually reveal it somehow 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Stay.Of.Execution said:

There are a few five star hotels in the city. Hard to say beforehand, keep an eye on the crew's/TB's socials after they arrive. They usually reveal it somehow 

Urgh. :lol: I've stopped following them. Guess I have to make an exception. Though I guess biggest chance with Axl would be when they arrive. But then again, who's to say when that will be.