07/19/23 - Budapest, HU - Puskás Arena

downzy

2 minutes ago, Heather14 said:

I was supposed to be at the Hollywood Vampires’ concert in Budapest tonight, but they got cancelled due to “unforeseen circumstances”. No idea what had happened. I’m so disappointed and hope the GNR show tomorrow is not cancelled…

I guess " to unforeseen circunstances" means not sold out.

40 minutes ago, geeheart said:

That beer was the most expensive I got yesterday 😂

Get yourself in Szimpla Kurt and the tiki bar next door !!! Unbelievably good 

Wonder of any have gone for the gig and are staying for the F1 at the weekend ? I would have if I'd have thought it out before doing Glasgow, London and a new car . Doh ! 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Ratam said:

It must be something else. If it was the 'tickets' they would know about the problem weeks before the show... If a band cancels the show a few hours prior to the show it means something else I think.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Heather14 said:

I was supposed to be at the Hollywood Vampires’ concert in Budapest tonight, but they got cancelled due to “unforeseen circumstances”. No idea what had happened. I’m so disappointed and hope the GNR show tomorrow is not cancelled…

I read that Slash's guitar set was there, and he was supposed to play some songs with them. Maybe Joe Perry appears tomorrow on the GnR show.

3 minutes ago, timon1357 said:

I read that Slash's guitar set was there, and he was supposed to play some songs with them. Maybe Joe Perry appears tomorrow on the GnR show.

Yeah, I kinda expected that Slash or Duff might play with them. Such a pity. It’d be great if Joe could join the show tomorrow

1 hour ago, Heather14 said:

I understand you man. My husband and me decided at the last moment to go to this show, bought tickets and went to the venue just to find out that it is cancelled. 

I just hope everything is ok with the guys. I am sure that they wouldn't cancel it without some important reasons....

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, Ratam said:

BS. There was a "unforseen circumstance" and that wasn't it. Duff and Slash were supposed to play. It was even supposed to be filmed. Damn shame. Hopefully something great happens tomorrow.  But most likely not.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, PatrickS77 said:

BS. There was a "unforseen circumstance" and that wasn't it. Duff and Slash were supposed to play. It was even supposed to be filmed. Damn shame. Hopefully something great happens tomorrow.  But most likely not.

Are you there? How do you know they would've guested? Or is that just a guess? Try to find out for us :-)

3 hours ago, Pixeb said:

It must be something else. If it was the 'tickets' they would know about the problem weeks before the show... If a band cancels the show a few hours prior to the show it means something else I think.

Oh thanks, i don't realize was few hours prior the show.