06/24/23 - Pilton, GB - Glastonbury Festival **TIMES & STREAM INFO IN FIRST POST**

alfierose

So earlier was just having a bit of fun with setlist roulette...in all honestly it's likely to be a bit shorter and close to what we've seen so far on the tour. Even if that's the case,.we're getting a historic moment (hopefully for good reasons) in UHD and for one moment, GNR will be the most talked about/watched music artist in the UK (for 2 and a bit hours)

Also, even if we think we know what to expect and no big surprises, it's fair to say, this tour has been a lot more unpredictable than recent years, even dropping Brownstone for a show and stuff like that....so that lends itself well to not knowing what's quite coming next...making it more exciting than knowing it inside out.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, alfierose said:

It breaks for an hour between 9pm and 10pm for a quiz show and comedy show then Glastonbury coverage resumes.

It’s switches over to BBC1 for that hour. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jimisbatman said:

So just to confirm  the bbc2 one that starts at 10 pm and starts 30 mins AFTER they actually take the stage, so will the BBC2 converage just start form whatever song they are playing at the time, or go back and be from It's So Easy and show the whole show.....basically what I'm mainly asking will it be the FULL show but just 30 mins after it starts, or be the incomplete show with some songs missing from the start?

1 minute ago, t-p-d-a said:

i don't understand the streams.... Where is Lizzo?

Pyramid stage she's on

2 minutes ago, mister mosh said:

So just to confirm  the bbc2 one that starts at 10 pm and starts 30 mins AFTER they actually take the stage, so will the BBC2 converage just start form whatever song they are playing at the time, or go back and be from It's So Easy and show the whole show.....basically what I'm mainly asking will it be the FULL show but just 30 mins after it starts, or be the incomplete show with some songs missing from the start?

Read the top of this page, it's there

2 minutes ago, mister mosh said:

Pretty certain it’s the whole set with a 30 minute delay. So you won’t miss anything. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mister mosh said:

Full show

Just now, We love Axl Rose said:

BBC Two just showing highlights. They only showing GN'R with 30 minute delay.

In case Axl walks off or is late.. or causes a riot because we’re still in 2002 or 1992 🙄😂

1 minute ago, We love Axl Rose said:

Full show

See thats what I originally thought, but it said Guns N Roses + other highlights, so if they showed the full guns set how long would they have after to show other stuff?...Guns usually play for like 3+ hours right?...how long have they been alotted for Glasto set?

• alfierose changed the title to 06/24/23 - Pilton, GB - Glastonbury Festival **TIMES & STREAM INFO IN FIRST POST**

Sorry Off-Topic.. Google find nothing

In my VPN. What is the diffrence between "London" and "London 10Gbps" ?

Pyramide Stage works only with 10Gbps... has this do to with Gigabytes? I have fear it stops before Perhaps