Chinese Democracy+ (Custom Tracklist Thread)

Excuse me if this comes off as Pele-esque but this thread is only for officially release material.

With Absurd, Hard Skool and Perhaps being officially released, how would your track list for a “deluxe” Chinese Democracy look? You can add the three “new” songs along with OMG and mix those with the official CD release.

Spotify allows me to add Perhaps, but won’t let me play Perhaps as it’s not out yet in the US but I would put it before Sorry and after a slew of “industrial/Bucket tracks” as a mid-tempo, cool down track. IRS followed by Hard Skool as it appears on RM3. Kinda stuffed ITW and Catcher near the end for whatever reason.

We got 18 official tracks to work with.

• Like 1

I know it hasn’t been officially released but I would personally throw Going Down in there. The mix certainly isn’t grand but it’s basically a finished and polished song that would fit right in on CD. Sucks it was all but done but never got played live and will likely never see the light of day.

• Sad 1

28 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

I know it hasn’t been officially released but I would personally throw Going Down in there. The mix certainly isn’t grand but it’s basically a finished and polished song that would fit right in on CD. Sucks it was all but done but never got played live and will likely never see the light of day.

The BBF version? I like that one a lot. Don't care too much for the Locker version.

1) Chinese Democracy
2) Riad N' The Bedouins
3) Oh My God
4) Shackler's Revenge
5) Hardskool
6) Better
7) There Was a Time
8) Street of Dreams
9) Perhaps
10) I.R.S
11) Sorry
12) Absurd
13) Scraped
14) If The World
15) Catcher In the Rye
16) Madagascar
17) This I Love
18) Prostitute

• Like 1

6 hours ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

Tommy wonders too...

4 hours ago, colonizedmind said:

Tommy wonders too...

Tommy was easily my favorite of NuGuns.  Just the perfect fit for the band.  Robin too.

I always think Robin, Richard, Brain, Tommy and Axl would have been such a great band.  Throw Dizzy on keys.  That's just a really cool and talented band right there 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Bitchisback said:

Tommy was easily my favorite of NuGuns.  Just the perfect fit for the band.  Robin too.

I always think Robin, Richard, Brain, Tommy and Axl would have been such a great band.  Throw Dizzy on keys.  That's just a really cool and talented band right there 

The 2006 lineup was almost that, but then Axl threw BBF in at the last minute.

DISC 1

1.Better

2.IRS

3.Chinese Democracy

4.The Blues

5.If the World

6.Sorry

7.There Was a Time

8.Riad N’ the Bedouins

9.Shackler’s Revenge

DISC 2

1.Hard Skool