The General and Monsters Lyrics

11 hours ago, GNRRHCP98 said:

I’m looking for Monsters again too… I wanna listen to it again, especially since we now have absolutely no idea what they plan to do with it :facepalm:

I cannot seem to find that track (Monsters) on YouTube? 

On 11/28/2023 at 6:46 PM, Coma16 said:

I just noticed that the Japan CD will come with lyric book/sleeve. I wonder if it'll come with the vinyl too?

Although it would be nice, I highly doubt it. Japanese releases typically have the lyrics in both English and Japanese. 

10 hours ago, DTV88 said:

Although it would be nice, I highly doubt it. Japanese releases typically have the lyrics in both English and Japanese. 

It says so on the Japanese online store:

This CD single release is available in Japan only, coupling the remarkable "Perhaps" with another new song "The General." Comes with lyrics and a description.

https://www.cdjapan.co.jp/feature/Guns-N-Roses-Perhaps-Japan-only-SHM-CD-release

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Blackstar said:

It says so on the Japanese online store:

This CD single release is available in Japan only, coupling the remarkable "Perhaps" with another new song "The General." Comes with lyrics and a description.

https://www.cdjapan.co.jp/feature/Guns-N-Roses-Perhaps-Japan-only-SHM-CD-release

Yes, I meant I doubt the vinyl would come with a lyric sheet. Thanks for sharing this! You always have great examples and or facts at the ready 👍🏻

• Thanks 1