GTA VI

D4NNY

8 hours ago, downzy said:

I hope he doesn't lose his accounting job at H&R Block as a result :P 

It’s just so pathetic and ludicrous a man is trying to sue for having his “likeness” stolen when he’s stole his entire look from a comic villain 😂 

• Haha 1

On 12/5/2023 at 4:31 PM, downzy said:

I think you can bank on that…

Other likely targets for parody:

- Joe Rogan/Jordan Peterson/Tucker Carlson

- Elon Musk

- Cancel Culture/anti-cancel culture

- Trump/Desantis

- MeToo and MeToo backlash

- Billionaires who own rocket ship companies

- Mom’s For Liberty

- Alt-country

- A.I.

And maybe so it's not completely one-sided pehaps the senile dementia patient playing President and his pedophile, crackhead son.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Jordan Rose said:

And maybe so it's not completely one-sided pehaps the senile dementia patient playing President and his pedophile, crackhead son.

I already mentioned Trump, but I suppose they might include DJTJ as well. 

7 hours ago, jamillos said:

Has there been any word whatsoever regarding the engine? I'm expecting some crazy Unreal 5 stuff or something that will render my newish super cool PC with 3070 RTX obsolete... 

I initially thought Rockstar was going with the Unreal 5 engine but it turns out it’s going with their proprietary engine that ran GTAV and RDR2.  It’s almost a certainty that Rockstar has upgraded and improved the engine since RDR2 considering the lighting effects present in the GTAVI trailer that were not employed in RDR2. 

• Like 1

On 12/15/2023 at 5:06 AM, jamillos said:

Has there been any word whatsoever regarding the engine? I'm expecting some crazy Unreal 5 stuff or something that will render my newish super cool PC with 3070 RTX obsolete... 

I'm just hoping that whatever it is they take the time to optimise it for the platform. I bought a 4090 a few months back thinking I'd just be able to throw anything at it to chew on and it would laugh at it but I've played a few games that run like shit because the developers obviously just couldn't be bothered to do a proper job. Star Wars Jedi Survivor runs at 70-80FPS at 4K with everything maxed but has terrible frame timings and stutters all over the place. Cyberpunk is another one. I can get 130-150FPS at max settings with DLSS and frame gen switched on but it's really stuttery too.

2 minutes ago, Dazey said:

I'm just hoping that whatever it is they take the time to optimise it for the platform. I bought a 4090 a few months back thinking I'd just be able to throw anything at it to chew on and it would laugh at it but I've played a few games that run like shit because the developers obviously just couldn't be bothered to do a proper job. Star Wars Jedi Survivor runs at 70-80FPS at 4K with everything maxed but has terrible frame timings and stutters all over the place. Cyberpunk is another one. I can get 130-150FPS at max settings with DLSS and frame gen switched on but it's really stuttery too.

Yeah. CP looks beautiful, but I had to switch from DLSS to that Intel thingy, because otherwise I had pixelated smoke. They do update it almost on a daily basis, though. 

On 12/5/2023 at 4:31 PM, downzy said:

I think you can bank on that…

Other likely targets for parody:

- Joe Rogan/Jordan Peterson/Tucker Carlson

- Elon Musk

- Cancel Culture/anti-cancel culture

- Trump/Desantis

- MeToo and MeToo backlash

- Billionaires who own rocket ship companies

- Mom’s For Liberty

- Alt-country

- A.I.

Don't forget:

Joe Biden

AOC

Ted Cruz

Alex Jones

Dr. Fauci 

I'm sure I'm missing some others. 

4 hours ago, Sweersa said:

Don't forget:

Joe Biden

AOC

Ted Cruz

Alex Jones

Dr. Fauci 

I'm sure I'm missing some others. 

They already parodied Alex Jones in GTA V.

Maybe Biden, depends if he wins re-election.

Doubt they'd waste any time on Ted Cruz (since the game takes place in a fictional Florida).

I'm more inclined to believe they'd parody anti-vaxxers than Fauci.  But we'll see...