Footage of Axl jamming Christmas songs at Gazzarri's, 1989

Quite fun to watch!

The Paradise improvisation is a bit of a mess because of the backing band but it’s just a bit of fun anyway.

interesting to see Axl with the Great White singer, I thought GnR hated Great White because of stuff with Niven etc

3 hours ago, Blackstar said:

Recently shared on fb. I don't think it has been shared before.

Apparently from a Christmas party at Gazzarri's. Axl improvises Santa Claus Is Coming To Town with Jack Russell of Great White, Bill Gazzarri (owner of the club), a band called Belgium (I think) and a bunch of others.

From 15 min. mark: https://www.facebook.com/1042294180/videos/1024843291918061/

For those who don't have facebook

You have the Pandora Box :lol:

• Like 2
  • ABSUЯD 1
  • PERHAPS 1

2 hours ago, Nice Boy said:

interesting to see Axl with the Great White singer, I thought GnR hated Great White because of stuff with Niven etc

I think Slash didn't like Great White. Axl didn't have a problem with the Great White guys, but didn't like the fact that Niven managed them and the way that interfered with his managing GN'R.

At one point in the video Axl and Jack Russell make a toast to Niven and wish him merry Christmas. Someone should send it to him :lol:

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Blackstar said:

I think Slash didn't like Great White. Axl didn't have a problem with the Great White guys, but didn't like the fact that Niven managed them and the way that interfered with his managing GN'R.

At one point in the video Axl and Jack Russell make a toast to Niven and wish him merry Christmas. Someone should send it to him :lol:

Like kind "satanic" gift to Niven....:lol:

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

There's people that talk to him I'm sure someone will lol

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, colonizedmind said:

The long awaited GNR Christmas album is being announced a month late...or 11 months early it you'd prefer 🌲😝

If they started working on it in 1989 it may be ready for that date.

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, DeNfr said:

following Blackstar's link I found a lot of hilarious eighties bands, I don't know if I should say "thank you Blackstar" or if I should curse her :bitchfight:

bafkreihcavsdp56dzvz7eb7rzhgiblxjyvaau2g

Yes, i realized in it Blackstar video that just Axl not look ridiculous and such outdated look :D

• Like 1

On 1/20/2024 at 6:51 PM, Blackstar said:

Slash and Duff also joined Great White live on stage in the early 90s. I know I saw something like this.

Edit: found it

Edited by Free Bird
  • Like 4

11 minutes ago, DeNfr said:

I found a live video of these guys, Brunette.
they probably went bankrupt because of the budget allocated to shampoo :bitchfight:

demo version 

This has serious Waynes World Movie vibes, i miss the 80's

Edited by Rindmelon
  • Like 1