Slash - In or Out of GNR? We may get answers tonight from Slash himself

madison

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, we may hear definitively if Slash is still in talks to rejoin GNR or not.

Apparently, he'll be making a guest appearance on the Camp Freddy Radio Show tonight, where Matt is the host.

Here's Matt's blog:

Friday, May 12, 2006

Oh my God,

Just got back from Magic Mountain.

Private party

Only 2500 at the park.

It was crazy, I was like a kid running from ride to ride.

My favorite was Scream and X treme

But made Goliath and Viper as well as Batman and more.

There was really no lines because a lot of Hollywood party people were there and into hanging at the Bar.

Not me, it was the best.

Also this Saturday

I will be hosting Camp Freddy Radio with special guest Slash

From 6pm To 8pm

Pacific time.

You can tune in at indie1031.com for internet feed.

Enjoy,

Matt

Let go of it already....its not even a question anymore, nor was it ever. But we may find out if he's still suing Axl for a couple mil.

~M

He, I wasn't around in the old days. I'm only nineteen. But not a day goes by where i wish slash was in the band. Everthying he brought to the performances and music was timeless and will never be recreated again unless he were to rejoin gnr. But what do i know right. The lineup rocks the way it is But i do miss slash GnR rocks!!!!! rock1

Well said,Much repect to you!

The only reason I"m listening is because they do indeed say he is going to address Axl/GNR rumors. Something tells me Slash is going to try to cause more of a rift in the fanbase.... we'll see.

..i am afraid of that too...

..especially after uncle axl kicked his ass and let him know that everythin' is too late now...and that his own strong will is to stay loyal with the band now he worked for years to finish the albums...

Edited by sixtus

:rofl-lol: Good point,What has Robin actually contributed to Guns. Hang on....Chinese democracy is all about Axls vision of the band so i guess Robin has had very little or Fuck all input for this band. Slash on the other hand did at one point LOL. Case closed :rofl-lol:

Dam,Thats a cheesey grin on Axls face if i ever saw one LOL

Edited by jimmy1981

:rofl-lol: Good point,What has Robin actually contributed to Guns. Hang on....Chinese democracy is all about Axls vision of the band so i guess Robin has had very litle or Fuck all input for this band. Slash on the other hand did at one point LOL. Case closed :rofl-lol:

..just listen to fuckin' "contraband"..keep it in mind..and then when the new GNR album(s) will be released..there will be no more questions..who owns the right to call himself GUNS N' ROSES::::

:rofl-lol: Good point,What has Robin actually contributed to Guns. Hang on....Chinese democracy is all about Axls vision of the band so i guess Robin has had very litle or Fuck all input for this band. Slash on the other hand did at one point LOL. Case closed :rofl-lol:

dude.. seriously, go to a fucking snakepit board and jerk off to your curly haired hero. according to axl, "Better" is Robin's song. Get your fucking facts straight before you spew garbage.

Yeah,i have no objection about who has the right to call it gun'n'roses. i totally agree but im just pissed at the fact so many people bag on slash all the time. if it wasn't for him the band would never have emerged to super stardom!

damn....me and axl can't wait for slash

8.jpg

Oh my God!!

look at that body.. rock3

He pure hotness. :wub:

I know, he is so hot, check out the photos in the other picture thread. :wub:

:rofl-lol: Good point,What has Robin actually contributed to Guns. Hang on....Chinese democracy is all about Axls vision of the band so i guess Robin has had very little or Fuck all input for this band. Slash on the other hand did at one point LOL. Case closed :rofl-lol:

did at one point, that's it. He is not in Guns n Roses anymore.

And Robin contributed to this band. He showed it last night.

damn....me and axl can't wait for slash

8.jpg

Oh my God!!

look at that body.. rock3

He pure hotness. :wub:

I know, he is so hot, check out the photos in the other picture thread. :wub:

did at one point, that's it. He is not in Guns n Roses anymore.

And Robin contributed to this band. He showed it last night.

dose everybody have the hots for axl even guys to lol

I always thought you'd stick your oar in,if you read what i 1st put Axl_dis then your see that i praised the new line up you fuck head. As per usual you talk shit. Do you actually relise that each day most people call you a contradicting prick an really have no respect or give 2 shits what u think. :fuckyou:

I always thought you'd stick your oar in,if you read what i 1st put Axl_dis then your see that i praised the new line up you fuck head. As per usual you talk shit. Do you actually relise that each day most people call you a contradicting prick an really have no respect or give 2 shits what u think. :fuckyou:

well look like somebody need to be slap with a keyboard lol

Yeah,i have no objection about who has the right to call it gun'n'roses. i totally agree but im just pissed at the fact so many people bag on slash all the time. if it wasn't for him the band would never have emerged to super stardom!

:o .......... :lol:

Rydog,its no point. Axl_Disillusion thinks hes the the dogs bollocks cus of his status and no one else counts. i don't even think he knows what he talks about at times.

i know what what you talking about you want bag slash :lol: