Slash - In or Out of GNR? We may get answers tonight from Slash himself

madison

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rydog,its no point. Axl_Disillusion thinks hes the the dogs bollocks cus of his status and no one else counts. i don't even think he knows what he talks about at times.

yeah I know what you mean. Trouble is he can never actually back anything up with facts. He's entirely supportive of the new bunch of guys that he seems oblivious to the fact that they haven't actually released anything. they are playing mostly songs that they had no part whatsoever in. he's so far up axl's ass that i wouldn't be surprised if axl introduces him on stage at tonights show

1) If you are referring to the old tunes, they play them for so that fans like yourself won't feel lonely being stuck in the past.

2) If you are referring to the new tunes, you need to check your facts. Robin has been a major song writing contributor going on ten years now. I'm sure when Chinese Democracy comes out it will speak volumes about the creative input of all of the band members. As Tommy stated, they all contribute to the construction of each song.

~M