Slash - In or Out of GNR? We may get answers tonight from Slash himself

madison

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This coming Saturday, May 13th, Camp Freddy Radio will be hosted by Matt Sorum, and he will be bringing with him his band mate in Velvet Revolver, Slash. Tune in from 6.00pm to 8.00pm PST to hear the guys tackle all the recent gossip surrounding VR/Axl/GnR head on. Slash has performed with Camp Freddy many times, but has never appeared on the radio show. So get yer gossip “straight from the horses mouth” as CFR continues to bring the real Rock N Roll to the airwaves - only on Indie 103.1FM.

You can hear it on this station.

http://www.indie1031.fm/

Edited by da_illest_in_402

You idiots, Slash was there last night. You just wouldn't have seen him and his guitar was muffled due to him being up Axl's ass.

C.W.K.

slash was not there dumbass and if slash was there axl whould said his name

You idiots, Slash was there last night. You just wouldn't have seen him and his guitar was muffled due to him being up Axl's ass.

C.W.K.

ever heard of a joke? :rofl-lol:

C.W.K.

You need your sarcasm sensor replaced. :laugh:

Slash is gonna be Slash. He's the kinda guy who speaks based on what he's feeling at the moment. He's not always consistent, but then again, none of us are really that consistent through and through. Sometimes, Slash has very sweet things to say. When he went on that weird GNR-promoting rampage a few months ago telling people that the record was coming out in March, he said he was always supportive of Axl and new GNR. However, I recall a few times before when he just seemed oblivious to Axl and new GNR, or even had unflattering things to say. I always figured Slash's responses depended on his confidence level or his internal motives. After Axl exposed information on Slash's visit, it's gonna be interesting to hear what he has to say about the whole thing. Whether or not he's pissed off about it or if they patched things up behind the scenes, none of us really know right now.

I don't think Slash will give an honest answer if there is a planned reunion, though. People don't exactly go exposing precious details like that on friggin' radio shows. Instead, I think we need to read into Slash's attitude and comments. Kind of read between the lines, interpret, and assume, since we probably aren't gonna get clear cut answers.

It's interesting though that bumblefoot's official website says that he will be performing in Amsterdam, NL, May 27, the day when GN'R are going to play Rock In rio..

His other tourdates is postponed, but not that particular one..

check it out: www.bumblefoot.com

"*DO NOT SPECULATE WHY. One person posts their thoughts, another treats it as fact, then rumors are started that can't be stopped, and it creates problems for everyone. At the appropriate time, more info will be given. Please accept my sincerest apologies for any inconvenience this causes. We hope to be able to reschedule as soon as possible. Till then, we miss you, we love you, and will be with you as soon as we can. Thanks for your friendship, patience and understanding..."

If this Bumblefoot guy has only been in GN'R for two weeks then it seems that Axl has indeed kept his options open. I mean, he definetly hasn't recorded anything with the band if he's been there for such a short time. Bumblefoot might only be a touring member for all we know, on his site it shure sounds like he's planning to return to his own thing soon. I hope Slash will shed light on this whole thing once and for all so everybody can stop bitching and moaning about a reunion.

Hopefuly Slash will do the respectable thing and get his name out of these GNR rumors. But historically the guy likes attention... :rolleyes:

You bitch about when "haters" as you call them post in threads about the new band and call them idiots for doing so etc... Yet your always posting smart ass comments in Slash/VR threads, bit of a hypricitcal bastard arn't you.

::BR::