• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.velvetrope.com/ubbthreads/showf...=0&fpart=18

2tongues

Platinum Member

Reged: 11/06/02

I spoke to members of the band last night. The album is not coming out this year. Look for summer, 2007.

Universal confirmed this last night as well, but everyone, naturally, is keeping quiet to keep the talk coming.

I also posted this on jarmos and it got deleted it must be true

Or maybe because its total bullshit? Stop posting rumors and speculation, dave. Velvet Rope is full of "fake" insiders.

So was it bullshit too about the guy who talked to frank back stage and frank told him he was on 5 tracks?

Could be. Who knows anymore? But why in the bloody blue fucking hell would they delay this album to SUMMER of 2007? I could see January or February - but summer? Are you fucking insane? Use some common sense for once.

That is funny because people were saying the same thing when the album was supposted to come out in May of this year and it was said it wont be out til nov (fall) of 2006, people thought that was too far off. Come on now, this has happened like 4 times now. WE get close to the release date and it gets pushed back 6 months

A part of me wasn´t expecting CD, but I get actually more pissed that they are releasing a DVD from ´92 considering that these new guys put their soul in this band. Why the hell not a show from ´06? It would contain a couple of new songs that would promote upcoming CD in a way.

But this shit makes no sense. Ladies and Gentlemen. For the first time.. I´m PISSED!. Really, really PISSED.

:anger:

Can we considering this DVD as another Greatest Hits?

A part of me wasn´t expecting CD, but I get actually more pissed that they are releasing a DVD from ´92 considering that these new guys put their soul in this band. Why the hell not a show from ´06? It would contain a couple of new songs that would promote upcoming CD in a way.

But this shit makes no sense. Ladies and Gentlemen. For the first time.. I´m PISSED!. Really, really PISSED.

:anger:

Can we considering this DVD as another Greatest Hits?

I fucking agree, if this is true then i'll be making some pretty strongly worded posts around here. Push the album back and relaese an ancient crusty 1992 show! If anything we want an 06 show with Guns N Roses the way it is today, not a throwback to a bygone era. :anger: