Axl Rose not attending HOF

Tabitha27

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and with this said i definitely wont be going to the o2 shows nail in the coffin as far as i am concerned

part of me does think that Adler made this situation 10 times worse with his dickhead remarks

i am more of a fan of the new line up i never wanted a reunion but Axl trying to say he wants to do whats best for the fans ... come on now!!

i dont want a reunion i just want you to go and induct the band of who"s name not only you carry but u helped make famous

grow a pair go to Cleveland don't even play a song just stand with slash izzy duff and matt ( fuck adler backstabbing twat )

say your thank you and make peace with slash its been long enough your grown ass men

will still listen to guns music wont bank on a new song album or even a leak i got a friend in the band so i will always support him but i aint giving mr bailey another penny

Exactly!

Make sure this gets posted in the reunion section.

Why? All of the reunionists are already up here whining and crying.

Hopefully they will go back to where they came from now that there unrealistic fantasies have been destroyed.

Not sure why everyone hates the reunionists. Nothing wrong with them, and there's nothing wrong with dreaming.

Not everyone here is wanting a reunion. We just expected our favorite artist to attened the HOF for us.

Unattainable dreams are nothing to latch on to. Anyone with a single bit of common sense already knew that this was going to turn out this way.

Hopefully they will go back to where they came from now that there unrealistic fantasies have been destroyed.

Not sure why everyone hates the reunionists. Nothing wrong with them, and there's nothing wrong with dreaming.

Not everyone here is wanting a reunion. We just expected our favorite artist to attened the HOF for us.

Unattainable dreams are nothing to latch on to. Anyone with a single bit of common sense already knew that this was going to turn out this way.

Axl said he didn't want to ruin it for the fans. He gave fans false hope.

He has no plan.

His only argument is 'Life doesn't owe you your own personal happy ending especially at another's, or in this case several others, expense'.

As long as he can tour the fuck out of a few good songs for the next few years and retire a rich man then thats enough for him.

Edited by Keva161

Great decision Mr. Axl Rose, and a respectful, true to the heart letter!!! He IS the real deal, that's why I respect him so much. Why should you, or anyone in life, step into the spotlight with people who have driven you through hell and back, act as nothing ever happened, be friends against your will, just for the sake of other's pleasure or entertainment and increased record sales? That's plain bullshit. If I have a problem with someone, I don't try to be friends with that person or let that person into my life...that's just stupid. Also, I think Axl's decision shows how much he loves and respects current GNR, who have supported him through all the criticism, business bullshit, and public hating in 1997-2011. Bring on the Rotterdam and Mondchengladbach shows!!!! :heart:

Guest gunns5

I feel sorry for the people who spent, or should I say, have now wasted money on tickets to the hall of fame...

If they just wanted to see gnr members minus axl, velvet revolver tickets are A LOT cheaper :lol:

Edited by gunns5

Axl can go fuck himself. Not for not showing up, not for not performing, but for declining to even be fucking inducted with the band that made him who he is. Go fuck yourself Axl Rose.

This. I can't fucking believe this shit. FUCK YOU AXL.

Okay Axl, now how about this then for your beliefs: STOP PLAYING SONGS FROM APPETITE FOR DESTRUCTION & USE YOUR ILLUSION ALBUMS!!!!!!!!!

He hates the past, yet he reaps the benefits from it. I say he boycotts all songs from that era from now on if he feels he has to proove himself so much.

Great decision Mr. Axl Rose, and a respectful, true to the heart letter!!! He IS the real deal, that's why I respect him so much. Why should you, or anyone in life, step into the spotlight with people who have driven you through hell and back, act as nothing ever happened, be friends against your will, just for the sake of other's pleasure or entertainment and increased record sales? That's plain bullshit. If I have a problem with someone, I don't try to be friends with that person or let that person into my life...that's just stupid. Also, I think Axl's decision shows how much he loves and respects current GNR, who have supported him through all the criticism, business bullshit, and public hating in 1997-2011. Bring on the Rotterdam and Mondchengladbach shows!!!! :heart:

Totally agree with you. Hard decision to make, but the right decision.

And he probably figures that the best way not to ruin it for fans is to not show up. He's Axl, he has a temper. It really wouldn't surprise me if he started swinging on people. He's been that way since day 1, he's not going to change. Staying away is probably a better choice for him than going and causing an embarrassment.

Edited by Damn_Smooth

Totally agree with you. Hard decision to make, but the right decision.

+1

I see nothing wrong with this. Axl can't and won't be bought. That's always been my favorite thing about him. He stands by his beliefs and principals.

Notice that he did give props to Izzy and Duff, and for good reason.

Slash and Steven are to blame here for the lies that they've spread about Axl over the years. You want someone to blame? Look no further than those two.

No one is to blame for this but Axl Rose!

And he probably figures that the best way not to ruin it for fans is to not show up. He's Axl, he has a temper. It really wouldn't surprise me if he started swinging on people. He's been that way since day 1, he's not going to change. Staying away is probably a better choice for him than going and causing an embarrassment.

In a way, showing up and accepting the induction with the old band would have given some people hope that a reunion was in some way actually closer to happening.

Ali

and with this said i definitely wont be going to the o2 shows nail in the coffin as far as i am concerned

part of me does think that Adler made this situation 10 times worse with his dickhead remarks

i am more of a fan of the new line up i never wanted a reunion but Axl trying to say he wants to do whats best for the fans ... come on now!!

i dont want a reunion i just want you to go and induct the band of who"s name not only you carry but u helped make famous

grow a pair go to Cleveland don't even play a song just stand with slash izzy duff and matt ( fuck adler backstabbing twat )

say your thank you and make peace with slash its been long enough your grown ass men

will still listen to guns music wont bank on a new song album or even a leak i got a friend in the band so i will always support him but i aint giving mr bailey another penny

Exactly!

it is make worse by the fact that even his current band mates want him to go and make the peace this was always going to be a peace mission more than a reunion they guy cant even go and say thanks to those ewho helped him make his millions

what a fucking idiot

and if he really is this sour towards the cancer that is slash then why is he allowing DJ to hang out and go for dinner with him ??

surely if he was that bad you would keep you "Band" away from him after all cancer kills right ???

This! All he had to do was show up, thks and make peace. He doesn't have to be best friends with these guys. I didn't even care if there wasn't a performance. This is about making peace and it's really pathetic that Axl doesn't get that. I really didn't think he was that much of an idiot!

Gotta respect him for having his own beliefs... however misguided and twisted they are.

He is going to die a lonely man if he keeps this up..

Except for his new band, and Beta, and all the other people who care about him. He doesn't need to buy the "love" of millions of people he doesn't know to be happy. Think this is what Prostitute was about.