Archer: Season 3

Archer: Season 4

Leaving Las Vegas

Commando

Don Jon

Little Miss Sunshine

-------------------

$56.42

They wouldn't let me add some recent titles, I already placed an order for around $44 shipped, pretty good deal. I need that Don Jon!

Just picked up the extended edition steelbook of The Hobbit.

The one from Best Buy? You know it's only 3D with no 2D playback, right? That was a big mystery on the blu-ray forums until it was finally confirmed and that's why I decided against getting it.

Returning it now. FFS, Best Buy customer service sucks. Had to wait in one queue to return it and then wait in a separate queue to order it online since they don't have the non- steelbook edition in store. They could only refund me cash for some reason and won't let me pay cash for the order even though it's the EXACT cost they just refunded me. Jesus H. Tapdancing Christ.

The one from Best Buy? You know it's only 3D with no 2D playback, right? That was a big mystery on the blu-ray forums until it was finally confirmed and that's why I decided against getting it.

Returning it now. FFS, Best Buy customer service sucks. Had to wait in one queue to return it and then wait in a separate queue to order it online since they don't have the non- steelbook edition in store. They could only refund me cash for some reason and won't let me pay cash for the order even though it's the EXACT cost they just refunded me. Jesus H. Tapdancing Christ.

Honestly, unless things have changed a lot since I worked there, it sounds like someone didn't know what the hell they were doing :lol:

Honestly, unless things have changed a lot since I worked there, it sounds like someone didn't know what the hell they were doing :lol:

Worst part about that whole thing - after I posted she was sorting out the order for the non-BB exclusive and she said it was $59.99! I pretty much told her to shove it, it's $29.99 on Amazon :lol:

Worst part about that whole thing - after I posted she was sorting out the order for the non-BB exclusive and she said it was $59.99! I pretty much told her to shove it, it's $29.99 on Amazon :lol:

Yeah, she definitely didn't know what the hell she was doing :lol:

First-world problems lol

And that's why Best Buy loses out on business. Is it so hard to train an employee to handle shit like that? If they're meant to be on the floor, keep them there and teach them about the products they're hocking, tell them to get a manager if you haven't been taught how to do something.

Welcome back man, cool to see you in this thread again!

Thank you man!

Received my Amazon UK order today with the following titles:

Bram Stoker's Dracula

Philadelphia

The Remains of the Day

From Here to Eternity

The Shining

Lawrence of Arabia

Doctor Zhivago

All of them with white slipcovers. UK has better steels and slipcovers! They look awesome!

Uninvited was one of my Halloween movies this year.

Definitely an oldie, an acquired taste these days I think.

I dig it though, glad it got a blu Criterion release.

Also picked up I Married A Witch...same comments above apply.

A recent Amazon spree:

The Eye

Michael Clayton

Blair Witch Project

The Last House on the Left

Kalifornia

Tomb Raider II

From Ebay:

American Pie 1-3

The National Lampoon Series (all four movies)

And this week from Amazon.ca I will pick up:

Tomb Raider

Chinatown

The Godfather Collection
Seven Psychopaths

That will do me for a while.

Edited by KBear