Axl please debut an entirely new song and/or current OMG in Japan.

Guest NGOG

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

Just saying. I know the camp register the interests of the online fanbase. The SE Asians fans really dig CD (as illustrated by the happenings of late 2009) so why not debut an unheard song or edited Oh My God? There isn't anything to. lose, thoses fans will eat anything Axl cooks up. And it will satisfy the underrated/underestimated numbers of Chinese Democracy/'Nu'GN'R enthusiasts. If needs be opt for a vocally compatible track from the vault.

• Like 1

Thats s good whish! Deserves all my support! Still few weeks for the miracle. Fingers crossed. I still believe in this hype http://inthejungle.9.forumer.com/index.php?showtopic=25526&hl=

2 albums done (22 tracks) why not Xmas 2012 or first quarter 2013. Cant believe more touring without surprises. The endless may stop someday

Edited by rosesforcure

While I don't think anything of this nature will happen, I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility. It's been Japan that was the first to have live performances of Don't Cry (from the new era), Prostitute, Catcher, Shacklers, If the World, This I Love, etc.

Like I said, probably won't happen. But considering it's Japan, maybe.

While I don't think anything of this nature will happen, I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility. It's been Japan that was the first to have live performances of Don't Cry (from the new era), Prostitute, Catcher, Shacklers, If the World, This I Love, etc.

Like I said, probably won't happen. But considering it's Japan, maybe.

All debuted in Taipei ;) I get what you're saying, but I just don't think Axl will play anything new before the next album is out (Or at least until release is imminent)...it'll be all over the net the way technology is nowadays.

Thats s good whish! Deserves all my support! Still few weeks for the miracle. Fingers crossed. I still believe in this hype http://inthejungle.9...topic=25526&hl=

2 albums done (22 tracks) why not Xmas 2012 or first quarter 2013. Cant believe more touring without surprises. The endless may stop someday

Thats s good whish! Deserves all my support! Still few weeks for the miracle. Fingers crossed. I still believe in this hype http://inthejungle.9...topic=25526&hl=

:rofl-lol: !!!

You're being very naive man. It's impossible to put out an album in Xmas this year. I mean, there is only one freakin week left, release an album like that would be the ultimate flop of all times. New releases requires anticipation and promotion to sell well. Don't forget that this at the end of the day is simply a business. And you don't do business like that. Even an Early 2013 release it's doubtful, maybe a single, a announce or another kind of release (like a Blueray/DVD or Live CD) but a brand new album it's kinda more harder to release and take a little more time than that.

Being optimistic, mid/late 2013 we'll have a new album. Probably 2014 anyway...

Edited by Manfisman

Chinese was announced by geffen in october. Only one month of anticipation for a fucking 15 years album in the making. Nowadays 6 months antipation wont make much difference in the sellings. Its just about being good or bad! That simple! He he. 1 month! Only depends if its Axl who owes money to geffen and has to refund something like it happenned in 2005 http://inthejungle.9.forumer.com/index.php?showtopic=25526&hl=

Edited by rosesforcure

OMG is a terrible song and I see no reason why Axl should release it or play it in any form ever again...

On the other hand it's be really great if Axl decides to play another popular UYI songs - that'd be the wise and consensual choice.

OMG is a terrible song and I see no reason why Axl should release it or play it in any form ever again...

On the other hand it's be really great if Axl decides to play another popular UYI songs - that'd be the wise and consensual choice.

I feel like im the only one who enjoyed OMG i really loved the song

Heheh...you're not alone don't worry, but it certainly is far from a 'popular' kind of song - maybe it's the kind of song that grows on you after a while... :)

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

It's better to expect nothing and be surprised than to expect something big and new and be disappointed.

Can you outline where I expressed an expectation? Please and thank you.

All debuted in Taipei ;) I get what you're saying, but I just don't think Axl will play anything new before the next album is out (Or at least until release is imminent)...it'll be all over the net the way technology is nowadays.

The band playing a new song doesn't have to necessarily indicate a subsequent new album. It can be Axl simply showcasing the talents and aspirations of the current line-up.

'For all you fans of Chinese out there, here's one more'

Op I have it on good authority (care of SOB) that Axl is going to debut new songs in Australia next march.

Can you in any way elaborate?

Op I have it on good authority (care of SOB) that Axl is going to debut new songs in Australia next march.

Sweet...gonna do it exactly the same as last time right??? Debut new material 9 years before he releases it so we can get leaks to the songs then determine how better the leaks are in comparison to the regular versions of them right...

God we've all been thru this. Fuck.

Edited by AxlRose14

I feel like im the only one who enjoyed OMG i really loved the song

OMG and Silkworms are great missings in CD IMO. Theyre totally fresh n different n the best example of the new sound era!! GO GO