Best opening credits for a TV show?

Georgy Zhukov

Love it! The music soundtrack is by Alabama 3, or A3 as they are known in the US. Check out any album of theirs because they are GREAT!!! In fact, the track used for the Sopranos is one of my least favourite songs of theirs. Check out 'Hits and Exit Wounds' for their best tracks. I cannot recommend this band enough, yet they are not that well known. I've had the privilege to see them live, have met all of them and have spent a fair bit of time with one of the band members and they are AWESOME!!! Really interesting bunch of people too. :thumbsup:

Edited by Redhead74

Now I'm sorry, but I have to include these opening titles for the film 'Charade' with Audrey Hepburn and Cary Grant (both = :wub:). I KNOW it says TV show, but IMO these titles are awesome and should be given the light of day. Music by Henry Mancini and graphics by (the legendary) Saul Bass.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQw1R2cFuP4

What a year 1963 was, saw the release of Charade, The Birds (Alfred Hitchcock) and From Russia With Love, plus The Beatles 'Please Please Me'. Go on Miser, have an orgasm, I know you want to. :D

Edited by Redhead74

Please Please Me? Wasn't With the Beatles also from 63?

I dunno. Haven't got it. Probably. I didn't google every movie and album release for 63, just went off the top of my head from what I've got and watched/listened to recently, or from what my memory recalled.

Anyway, Miser's still having an orgasm so one more album isn't going to make any difference. :lol:

Edited by Redhead74