Slash summer tour dates, 2013

The Linguini Occurrence

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they're doing T-Bay, they're doing T.O.

Becket's gonna be happy.

Not sure I can make it. Tickets went on sale Fri, but get paid next Fri. This pay was a bit tight. But if there are still tickets left then yeah. Can't believe he's coming back so soon. Just played here last July. At least I got to see that show.

OK I forgive you since you like Christmas. Last straw brah!

There was no first or second straws, must have me mixed up with someone else!

I'm sure you'll have a great time at the show, post some pics if you can. And if it's anything like last year's Mexico City show, post video. :)

What do you mean? The boobies? lol And thanks!

Ive never been to this, but i work in Naperville, Ribs and Slash and Free Kids, plus $15 tickets? This is a must for me.

Peace love and Ribfest on this sunny cold April day!

Time to buy your general admission Ribfest tickets through ribfest.net and e-tix ~~ $12 general admission (plus service fees) is the early bird pricing per ticket. Children 11andu, when accompanied by an adult, are free admission, no ticket necessary for the 11u crowd!

Remember general admission means bring your own chair/blankets for seating.

HERE WE GO!

July 3rd Styx

July 4th Casey James; Love & Theft

July 5th Slash featuring Myles Kennedy & the Conspirators

July 6th Rick Springfield

July 7th Lynyrd Skynyrd

It's always exciting because you don't know what they're going to play! I hope new old songs are being dusted off!

So like a third of their setlist always changes? Or just a couple of songs?

Its the fact that they are willing to change. I wouldn't say a third of the set changes, but they frequently change up a few songs a night. They have 2 or 3 slots that pretty alternate every other night (its usually for his solo material, but you never know). I'll say, I've seen the guy 7 times so far since 2010, and I've gotten at least 3 new songs each show. So that comes to about 40 different songs in 3 years. Thats pretty good for someone who doesn't NEED to change their setlist! They have a good habit of rehearsing and debuting new songs frequently just because they feel like it. Its not a Bruce Springsteen show, who is notorious for changing his setlist all the time, but next to Bruce, Slash is the only other person I've seen multiple times that changes his set a good amount.

It's always exciting because you don't know what they're going to play! I hope new old songs are being dusted off!

Its the fact that they are willing to change. I wouldn't say a third of the set changes, but they frequently change up a few songs a night. They have 2 or 3 slots that pretty alternate every other night (its usually for his solo material, but you never know). I'll say, I've seen the guy 7 times so far since 2010, and I've gotten at least 3 new songs each show. So that comes to about 40 different songs in 3 years. Thats pretty good for someone who doesn't NEED to change their setlist! They have a good habit of rehearsing and debuting new songs frequently just because they feel like it. Its not a Bruce Springsteen show, who is notorious for changing his setlist all the time, but next to Bruce, Slash is the only other person I've seen multiple times that changes his set a good amount.

Yeah, I saw him @ irving plaza for the album release show and later @hamerstein balroom and the songs he played from AL and snakepit were changed up quite a bit and he continues to do so throughout the tour

Yeah, I saw him @ irving plaza for the album release show and later @hamerstein balroom and the songs he played from AL and snakepit were changed up quite a bit and he continues to do so throughout the tour

I saw him at both of those shows, as well as in Montclair, NJ in between those two. Consistently great stuff and I got 3 new songs I had never heard at ALL of those shows. Again, its hard to think of someone who tours that much through the year that I get to see 3 times and changes the setlist that much. If he were touring that much, I would definitely understand if they'd just tried to stick to the same setlist every night since they are playing so many shows. But they don't, and every time he was in my area I got stuff I had never heard before and it kept it great. Thats why I think he's awesome.

July 17 - Canandaigua, NY

Opening for Def Leppard... :confused:

Phew...went from being bummed that Slash is playing 20 minutes away from me to being glad I have an excuse not to go :lol:

awwww come on!

Don't you want some sugar poured on you?!

July 17 - Canandaigua, NY

Opening for Def Leppard... :confused:

Phew...went from being bummed that Slash is playing 20 minutes away from me to being glad I have an excuse not to go :lol:

awwww come on!

Don't you want some sugar poured on you?!

:vomit: