Bumblefoot cancels tour due to "Scheduling Conflict"

LoadedNightraiN

Ron is the nicest dude. Absolutely amazing in person, over email, over the phone...never had an interaction with him that didn't amaze me. He clearly has had the boom lowered on himself since his early days of running his mouth to people like us, and I can respect that, but Ron clearly wants to be there for us like no one in this band ever has before.

Wow, another cash grab from GnR? Who woulda thunk it?

Every tour by every band is a "cash grab".

Do you think they tour for some other reason than profit?

Very true! But does every band tour the same album for 13+ years? Cause GnR has been since the turn of the century

Exactly. Some people don't seem to "get" that fans aren't complaining because GnR might tour. We all want to see the band touring. As fans of the band, we just wish they would release another album before they tour off-and-on for the next eight years.

^^^^^I loved the 2006 shows!! Axl mean, lean, security guard biting, on fire, cornrow machine, AND The real Jezus Mr. Robin Finck. 2010 was great too, strong vocal performance. After that it all became a bit so/so due to no new released music.

We all know and have said many times on here that, until GNR puts out ANYTHING new, 2006 was the last meaningful year of Guns N Roses.