Bumblefoot cancels tour due to "Scheduling Conflict"

LoadedNightraiN

Why do people always say things like I feel bad for Ron, I feel so sorry for Ron? Don't get me wrong I like him and he seems like an all around good guy. But he's a grown man, he knew what he was getting into when he joined Axl's band. He's stayed with them for what, 6 or 7 years now? He must like something about the job, no need to feel sorry.

• Like 1

Team B's method on how to manage a rock band...

- When there is doubt, book a South American tour.

- When there is more doubt, book another South American tour

- When there is greater doubt, book another South American tour.

and so on...

PS

Careful about those jokes about S. America being stuck in the '80s etc. Fernando will have you up on 'racist charges.'

That's more of an excuse as to why music "fans" of some rich countries do not attend rock shows anymore as they'd rather see Justin Bieber and Jonas Brothers instead.

That being said, Avenged Sevenfold, Muse, SOAD got a big following and they surely aren't 80's bands last time I checked. USA got the shittiest music "fans" ever. SA fans are passionate and loyal and this is one of those things that I'm proud of.

Yeha because in Brazil people prefer Rock shows over Bieber shows right? Wrong. Very wrong. Don't talk shit about America when your country is even worse, music-wise. You sound stupid doin't it.

and so on...

PS

Careful about those jokes about S. America being stuck in the '80s etc. Fernando will have you up on 'racist charges.'

That's more of an excuse as to why music "fans" of some rich countries do not attend rock shows anymore as they'd rather see Justin Bieber and Jonas Brothers instead.

That being said, Avenged Sevenfold, Muse, SOAD got a big following and they surely aren't 80's bands last time I checked. USA got the shittiest music "fans" ever. SA fans are passionate and loyal and this is one of those things that I'm proud of.

Yeha because in Brazil people prefer Rock shows over Bieber shows right? Wrong. Very wrong. Don't talk shit about America when your country is even worse, music-wise. You sound stupid doin't it.

"doin't it"? You're a real fucking genius yourself, huh?

• Like 2

and so on...

PS

Hilarious....which banned member do you think this is?

• Like 1

WTF? They changed that wrong section bullshit a while ago.

You're a mod. Stop with this "you're not a real fan" garbage. For Christ's sake.

That's not even remotely what I'm saying. You're actually saying you're not a fan of the current lineup, not me. It's all good in my book. I understand that there's a place for all of us. People who loved this line up or that. People who rolled with the punches through certain things. People like me who've disliked things about pretty much every line up (I never liked Adler that much; I couldn't stand Bucket's shtick; I never liked Brain; I loathe DJ, etc). I do not think anyone who doesn't like the current lineup "isn't a real fan", they're just fans of an older line up and that's all good to me.

I think people have grown tired of Axl's coverband act.

Again, there are plenty of his fans (like myself) that enjoy going to see him perform live. I totally get that there are plenty of people who don't though.

Yeah, the ones who post on HTGTH.

And me. And other fans on here.

Russ I'm happy you are witnessing the ignorance and immaturity that happens here daily.

If people are no longer Guns N' Roses fans (and the current line up is indeed Guns N' Roses get the fuck over it ex-fans) they should not have the right to post here.

WTF? They changed that wrong section bullshit a while ago.

You're a mod. Stop with this "you're not a real fan" garbage. For Christ's sake.

That's not even remotely what I'm saying. You're actually saying you're not a fan of the current lineup, not me. It's all good in my book. I understand that there's a place for all of us. People who loved this line up or that. People who rolled with the punches through certain things. People like me who've disliked things about pretty much every line up (I never liked Adler that much; I couldn't stand Bucket's shtick; I never liked Brain; I loathe DJ, etc). I do not think anyone who doesn't like the current lineup "isn't a real fan", they're just fans of an older line up and that's all good to me.

I think people have grown tired of Axl's coverband act.

Again, there are plenty of his fans (like myself) that enjoy going to see him perform live. I totally get that there are plenty of people who don't though.

Yeah, the ones who post on HTGTH.

And me. And other fans on here.

Russ I'm happy you are witnessing the ignorance and immaturity that happens here daily.

If people are no longer Guns N' Roses fans (and the current line up is indeed Guns N' Roses get the fuck over it ex-fans) they should not have the right to post here.

things is, there are no ex-fans here, there fans of a dead band, it's different.

Don't be a fuckin' asshole, 'Cano. That's exactly what Russ clarified he WASN'T saying.

I know you know this, but I guess it needs clarifying again; I do not think that people who don't like the current line up of GN'R "aren't fans". At the very least, everyone is entitled to their opinion and of course everyone can't agree all of the time. When I said "there are plenty of fans who like going to see them live but I get that there are people who don't", I meant it exactly as I said it. I think people are more than capable of "being a Guns N' Roses fan" without any interest in seeing the current line up live.

I like seeing GN'R live but I don't think it makes me any more of a fan than anyone else. Some others don't want to see them tour again without a new record and I get that. I don't hold think of myself as a better fan or something because of that. Quite the opposite actually. I think it's great that some people have drawn a line in the sand and more importantly, they're sticking to it. I just think there can be a balance for both sides. I like going to see Guns N' Roses live, but some others don't. I don't think those who don't are stupid and I don't expect them to think I am because I'm still interested.

• Like 2

Don't be a fuckin' asshole, 'Cano. That's exactly what Russ clarified he WASN'T saying.

I know you know this, but I guess it needs clarifying again; I do not think that people who don't like the current line up of GN'R "aren't fans". At the very least, everyone is entitled to their opinion and of course everyone can't agree all of the time. When I said "there are plenty of fans who like going to see them live but I get that there are people who don't", I meant it exactly as I said it. I think people are more than capable of "being a Guns N' Roses fan" without any interest in seeing the current line up live.

I like seeing GN'R live but I don't think it makes me any more of a fan than anyone else. Some others don't want to see them tour again without a new record and I get that. I don't hold think of myself as a better fan or something because of that. Quite the opposite actually. I think it's great that some people have drawn a line in the sand and more importantly, they're sticking to it. I just think there can be a balance for both sides. I like going to see Guns N' Roses live, but some others don't. I don't think those who don't are stupid and I don't expect them to think I am because I'm still interested.

I don't like the current lineup of GnR but I like to see them live..Am I weird? :lol: I think it's because I like them play the old stuff..Other than that the band members have no chemistry like the old GnR had and I go to see Axl..the last man standing from the glory days :headbang:

Edited by gunnari
  • Like 1

Axl = last man standing is pure crap. As Alan Niven said: he drove them all out!

for people goin to the tour leg no. 14 (or so)....better prepare hearing a weak weak vocie from the frontman. he actually is the weakest link from all the hired musicians in this cover band.

Axl = last man standing is pure crap. As Alan Niven said: he drove them all out!

for people goin to the tour leg no. 14 (or so)....better prepare hearing a weak weak vocie from the frontman. he actually is the weakest link from all the hired musicians in this cover band.

can you give me lottery numbers too?

and so on...

PS

Hilarious....which banned member do you think this is?

Not sure. "doin't" really care. :shrugs:

• Like 1

I don't like the current lineup of GnR but I like to see them live..Am I weird? :lol: I think it's because I like them play the old stuff..Other than that the band members have no chemistry like the old GnR had and I go to see Axl..the last man standing from the glory days :headbang:

There's something about current GN'R that I don't like but I can't put my finger on it..... OH WAIT....I KNOW WHAT IT IS:

:dj::dj::dj::dj::dj::dj::dj:

:lol:

And no, for what it's worth, I don't think you're weird for still going even though you don't like the current line up.

• Like 1

The most antecipated rock n'roll album of all time is finally here.... Chinese democracy ( it don't really matter), (what i thought was beautifuuuuuuul), (no i won't be told anymoooooreeee), following the Chinese Democracy south americaaaan tour. Tickets on sale at Ticketmaster, at the venue or Guns N'Roses.com.

GET READY!

It wouldn't surprise me if they did a commercial like this even with the album having been released already in 2008 (and that says a lot to this topic), After all they did 3 or 4 World Tours for the same album in the last 20 years LOL

The old lineup was so epic so it's hard to just "forget" them..I couldn't care less about DJ Ashba or Pitman..they don't even exist in my book..Axl is lying when he says he has more "fun" with this lineup LOL just watch videos him and Slash performing together..Is he just pretending to have fun back in the early 90's?? And Axl knows the old lineup was better than this current GnR..he is just a bitter man cause they left him..really long time to hold a grudge against Slash..childish behaviour!! Or that comment about Slash where he told that Slash should have left GnR after Lies..come on man..

Edited by gunnari

Let's cut the bullshit.

Beta, Fernie, and Vanessa want more money. So theyre sending fat Axl out on the road to play ancient oldies from the 80s and 90s.

The end.

Oh and DJ Ashba is the greatest songwriter in the universe.

I guess it's fair to say that Axl got pimped!