Game of Thrones Season 6 Discussion Thread *No Spoilers*

bran

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the whole tyrion killing shae in self defense was fucking lame, i just felt the whole tyrion/shae/jaime/tywin interaction just lacked the punch the book had IMO.

Edited by bran

a lot of that episode felt weird to me, it seemed really rushed. seeing bloodraven was cool but the children of the forests throwing hadoukens was weird. the whitewashing of tyrion just pisses me off though. killing shae in self defense was just wrong. taking out the whole tysha situation was also weird. tysha is what caused the conflict between jaime and tyrion. tyrion threatens to kill jaime. tysha is why tyrion kills twin. in the show it just felt odd and just didnt have any kind of weight or punch in it to me.

Edited by bran

I like the setting up for

the Jon and Melisandre thing, which tells me they might not completely ignore the prophecy part of the story.

I don't know how next season ends? Unless Winds of Winter gets released early next year there's basically only a season's worth of plot max worth left for certain characters 2 books worth for others which I assume will be streamlined to make the series more exciting to the TV show fans. It's a shame though, some of the preview chapters seem to hint at certain characters being put interesting positions early on in Winds.

As for Stoneheart not showing up last night, it makes sense to an extent. If she doesn't kill Jamie in the next book/and or more it's not really that big of an exclusion from the show.

That was spectacular. Unfortunately the internet sucks and she got spoiled for me last night. After reading about her I am freaking out, that sounds like an incredible story line. There is no way she wont be in the next season, but I have no idea why nothing was shown in the finale.

Still a great episode! The best yet!

EDIT- I don't think Sandor is dead. I think he will show up in The Winds of Winter or A Dream of Spring

Edited by ZoSoRose

Man, people really are saying she will be cut. Why is it so crazy to think they are saving her for next season?

Idk how to use spiler tags, doing my best here

insert text [./spoiler] just dont use the period :P

Man, people really are saying she will be cut. Why is it so crazy to think they are saving her for next season?

Didn't work, fuck it

Edited by ZoSoRose

Didn't work, fuck it

or you click the bb special code tab( next to the font heading) and select spoiler and just type what you want, it will do the rest for you

Edited by bran