Game of Thrones Season 6 Discussion Thread *No Spoilers*

bran

I was so hoping that Jon Snow would capture Ygritte and they would have mad, passionate, angry, make-up sex in a fire-lit dungeon for hours wrapped in nothing but animal fur. Guess that's not going to happen now.

Welcome to the world of Ice and Fire. Nothing happens as you expect.

What are your predictions? or have you've read the books?

they are the knights of summer and winter is coming :P

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was so hoping that Jon Snow would capture Ygritte and they would have mad, passionate, angry, make-up sex in a fire-lit dungeon for hours wrapped in nothing but animal fur. Guess that's not going to happen now.

Not sure what will happen first.... winter or Chinese Democracy II.

Not sure what will happen first.... winter or Chinese Democracy II.

chinese II :lol:

i wish GRRM was more like brandon sanderson and less like axl rose.

"41 members of the Night's Watch died or went down on screen + Grenn + Pyp. So, 59 left to defend...

VS.

36 widlings died on screen from Mance's army (including the climbers) + 2 giants; 26 wildlings died on screen from Tormund's raiders + Ygritte + Styr. So, 99936 left to attack..."

Credit to Bori@ASOIAF

Edited by SunnyDRE

I haven't read the books. I really don't have any predictions. I'm hoping Danny will fall in love and they'll show her having sex with him in graphic detail. Then her dragons can kill him for all I care. It would be nice if it's Jaime Lannister, (just for the sex part) but I doubt that will happen. I hope Cersai gets thrown in jail and things go really bad for her. I hope they don't kill Tyrion. I hope Sansa grows up and finally grows some balls. I'm tired of her being such a wimp. It would be nice if she takes on the 'evil queen persona' that Cersai has. I'm sick and tired of Arya wandering through the forest. It's time for her to get a bath, change clothes and start killing people that matter. Gilly needs a bath too. I'm just so upset for Theon Greyjoy. That was awful what they did to him. I wish he could grow it back. Maybe the lady in red could meet up with him and give him a magic potion, help him out with that. Other than that, I'm really not sure. The big, tall blonde warrior, I like her. She should come into play somewhere in there, possibly kill a bunch of the bad guys. I know Jon Snow is a main character, but he just seems to be a bit of a wimp to me. I don't really like him. He'll probably end up with Danny. I hope her dragons eat him.

And Hodor should sit on the Iron throne. :lol:

• Like 1

I haven't read the books. I really don't have any predictions. I'm hoping Danny will fall in love and they'll show her having sex with him in graphic detail. Then her dragons can kill him for all I care. It would be nice if it's Jaime Lannister, (just for the sex part) but I doubt that will happen. I hope Cersai gets thrown in jail and things go really bad for her. I hope they don't kill Tyrion. I hope Sansa grows up and finally grows some balls. I'm tired of her being such a wimp. It would be nice if she takes on the 'evil queen persona' that Cersai has. I'm sick and tired of Arya wandering through the forest. It's time for her to get a bath, change clothes and start killing people that matter. Gilly needs a bath too. I'm just so upset for Theon Greyjoy. That was awful what they did to him. I wish he could grow it back. Maybe the lady in red could meet up with him and give him a magic potion, help him out with that. Other than that, I'm really not sure. The big, tall blonde warrior, I like her. She should come into play somewhere in there, possibly kill a bunch of the bad guys. I know Jon Snow is a main character, but he just seems to be a bit of a wimp to me. I don't really like him. He'll probably end up with Danny. I hope her dragons eat him.

Wow

He gets all these 'like's and I get none?? WTF? hahahah ;)

Edit: And I would vote for your banner Nacho, but I don't know where to vote.

Edited by AdriftatSea

Wow

He gets all these 'like's and I get none?? WTF? hahahah ;)

Edit: And I would vote for your banner Nacho, but I don't know where to vote.

Thanks, me neither :lol:

Wow

Not sure if cupcake...

Wow

Not sure if cupcake...

Wow

Not sure if cupcake...

What do you mean Georgy? Nacho isn't a cupcake. What are you talking about? He created a nice banner that is in the running for the site. Hopefully we get to vote soon.

• Like 1

Saw the episode on Monday, just had the chance to post my comments. Great episode, the battle was well executed. Sad that Ygritte is dead, would have loved to see her completely naked one more time, or two.

Why not three?

Too skinny to see her naked more than once.