3 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Guy's Grocery Games

The Walking Dead

Feud

Spring Baking championship

Shades of Blue

Seinfeld

Never watched this show and I have SHO.

Billy Miller who plays Jason Morgan on General Hospital will appear on 4 episodes of the new season. He's playing a cop. I might have to watch it now.

It's not the greatest show like Sopranos or Breaking bad. It's bit like a show thrown together around that kind of formula. You know family, crime, secrets. But's kind of entertaining in a wildly unrealistic and sometimes ridiculous way. If you've finished all the best shows it's worth checking out. 

Anyone watching Sun Records? It's a great concept and look at all the incredible artists that got their start there. The acting is terrible tho! Chad Michael Murray as Sam Phillips?? I am trying to get through it but having a hard time due to the acting. 

Grimm and I was very heartbroken about last night's episode. Next week is the series finale. I will be sorry to see it go.

Sleepy Hollow

The Originals

Dateline It was about a young woman who disappeared in Plano, Texas about 2 years ago. I remember this story and who did it, but he never confessed to murder and they still haven't found her body. So sad for the family and friends. They still search every weekend to find her body. The criminal was charged with aggravated assault and kidnapping. I don't know how this family goes on. I would want to beat the shit out of him and make him confess to what he did to her and where her body. What a son of a bitch!

Seinfeld

3 hours ago, wasted said:

Grandfathered. Stamos never ages the world just gets older. 

Houdini & Doyle. It might appear as if I'm scraping the barrel but it's actually quite good. Well it's not great. 

Oh I watched the Houdini and Doyle show and I enjoyed it very much. Unfortunately it wasn't picked up for another season.

I watched another Lifetime movie: Stalker Prey

Also Murder comes to Town on the ID channel

4 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Oh I watched the Houdini and Doyle show and I enjoyed it very much. Unfortunately it wasn't picked up for another season.

I watched another Lifetime movie: Stalker Prey

Also Murder comes to Town on the ID channel

It took me two shows to work out its the guy from Episodes. 

I eatched a few eps of a show called Stalker. Just focused on Stalkers like CSI. 

American Crime is one that has a lot of seasons. 

On 3/20/2017 at 1:03 PM, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Billy Miller who plays Jason Morgan on General Hospital will appear on 4 episodes of the new season. He's playing a cop. I might have to watch it now.

oh i love Billy as Jason. Steve Burton was soooooo boring. and now they have a baby girl! :dance: Kelly and Billy have such chemistry :wub:

17 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

oh i love Billy as Jason. Steve Burton was soooooo boring. and now they have a baby girl! :dance: Kelly and Billy have such chemistry :wub:

Yeah, I liked Steve Burton, but Billy brings his Jason some humor. I love he and Sam as a couple. Yeah, little Scout joined the Morgan family.

I watched:

Guy's Grocery Games

Spring Baking Championship

The Walking Dead

Feud Bette vs Joan

Shades of Blue

I still have to watch: the Talking Dead

The Arrangement

Big Little Lies

and Time after Time.

Sunday nights for me is a big tv night.

1 hour ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Yeah, I liked Steve Burton, but Billy brings his Jason some humor

plus he's hot! he and Kelly are stunning together :D

i watched Last Man on Earth...love that show

Spoiler

so i'm torn...is the person (? ) in the back seat an alien or Kristen Wigg or someone else??? )

Yeah, Kelly Monaco is beautiful.

I watched:

The Arrangement

Big Little Lies

Superior donuts

The Great indoors

The bates Motel Las night was one of the all time best episodes I ever saw in this show. Simply awesome!

Waited for the shower scene and wasn't disappointed. The writers did one hell of a job, so different from the movie version. I loved it!

On 3/27/2017 at 0:32 PM, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Yeah, I liked Steve Burton, but Billy brings his Jason some humor. I love he and Sam as a couple. 

I will be spitting mad if GH brings Steve back...I'm done with him. Such a flipflopper. Sorry! I really like Billy's Jason portrayal though..he is not so stone cold anymore lol. Actually acts with feeling and emotion. Another couple I love is Nina and Valentine! How do you spell his name? :lol: Is that right? 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

I will be spitting mad if GH brings Steve back...I'm done with him. Such a flipflopper. Sorry! I really like Billy's Jason portrayal though..he is not so stone cold anymore lol. Actually acts with feeling and emotion. Another couple I love is Nina and Valentine! How do you spell his name? :lol: Is that right? 

i think it's Valentin. from what i read on the Billy Miller vs Steve Burton thing Billy just renewed his contract...yay!

ok so shoot me now, i have been watching the original Beverly Hills 90210. it's the start of the show and it's seems like every episode is an After School Special! :D

Spoiler

and i don't like admitting this but young Jason Priestly is so hot on this! :P

49 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

i think it's Valentin. from what i read on the Billy Miller vs Steve Burton thing Billy just renewed his contract...yay!

ok so shoot me now, i have been watching the original Beverly Hills 90210. it's the start of the show and it's seems like every episode is an After School Special! :D

Reveal hidden contents

and i don't like admitting this but young Jason Priestly is so hot on this! :P

Billy did? Phew! :)

• Like 1

15 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

I don't think it'll happen since Steve Burton lives in Nashville now. The Young and the restless let him film his scenes a few times a week, so he could be home. He's also in a band with other ex GH actors and owns a restaurant in Nashville too.

I love Billy Miller as Jason. He brings a different side to Jason. Sometimes a change is good.

Yeah, I love Valentin and Nina too, but not sure if I totally trust him. You know he was helping crazy Olivia too.

I loved Tyler Christopher as Nicholas, but when he was away GH hired some other actor and he was very good. Nick is supposed to be dead, but his character is missed and I would love to see him come back to PC.

I heard Jax is coming back too to tell Nelle the real story about her kidney donation.

I have been watching GH since I was little with my mom, so I just love it.

Last night I watchee:

Arrow

Blindspot

Criminal Minds

Time After Time

Seinfeld

53 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

yep! *happy dance* :D

Billy staying is great news.

I heard the sad news that Tracy is leaving GH when her contract is up. She wants to enjoy her retirement years like Tony Geary is doing.

Also Kristin Storm has taken a leave of absence from GH for 3 months. She didn't explain way, but she had a rough time during her divorce and raising her daughter. I hope she's okay.

Both these actresses will be missed.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I don't think it'll happen since Steve Burton lives in Nashville now. The Young and the restless let him film his scenes a few times a week, so he could be home. He's also in a band with other ex GH actors and owns a restaurant in Nashville too.

I love Billy Miller as Jason. He brings a different side to Jason. Sometimes a change is good.

Yeah, I love Valentin and Nina too, but not sure if I totally trust him. You know he was helping crazy Olivia too.

I loved Tyler Christopher as Nicholas, but when he was away GH hired some other actor and he was very good. Nick is supposed to be dead, but his character is missed and I would love to see him come back to PC.

I heard Jax is coming back too to tell Nelle the real story about her kidney donation.

I have been watching GH since I was little with my mom, so I just love it.

Last night I watchee:

Arrow

Blindspot

Criminal Minds

Time After Time

Seinfeld

Billy staying is great news.

I heard the sad news that Tracy is leaving GH when her contract is up. She wants to enjoy her retirement years like Tony Geary is doing.

Also Kristin Storm has taken a leave of absence from GH for 3 months. She didn't explain way, but she had a rough time during her divorce and raising her daughter. I hope she's okay.

Both these actresses will be missed.

agree on all that. i follow Kirsten on Twitter and she used to tweet a lot but she hasn't in ages. i wish Anna ( or her twin ) gets with Valentin...they have great chemistry. and Nina gets back with Franco. lol i was glad to see Roger Howarth washed his hair, that long greasy look was a hot mess :D