Is this Ron's "goodbye"?

Part of it is probably money.

The other part of it is probably because this is his one shot at being something more than just another D-List Shredder (in terms of relevancy) that only 30 people are even aware has a pulse. He wants to be remembered as someone who created great music for a general audience and not just another faceless nobody trying to replace/cover Slash. Can't do that if Axl won't get the ball rolling.

Maybe he considers these tweets as scare tactics to Axl. Like "hey get your shit together or start looking for another D-List shredder nobody cares about". Or something among those lines.

By now, he's probably gotten enough financially through Axl, and he wasn't a big fan of gnr before joining Axl's clusterfuck, so in a way, I can see why he's at the end of his rope when it comes to the latter.

Do you think he comes on mygnr and sees how much nugnr are roundly despised, and it gives him the shits?

He's already been here twice and had forum users talk shit to him. None of those people, by the way, were banned for the disrespectful, horrid shit they said to him.

On one of his streams (the eatmoreheat.com hot sauce stream), someone said something like "people on mygnr said such n such." To which Ron replied "it's all about them/enjoy your little world."

• Like 1

And then he deleted it?

Man, Ron does like to stir shit up :)

He posted a countdown tweet with exactly the number of days until the residency was over.

really? and why delete it, whats the point of doing this mysterious " i wanna leave" hints

oh, I JUST posted his tweet and you guys think he deleted it? :lol:

This is the actual tweet. Just click on it and you'll see for yourself. It is there, and yes, the countdown ends at the end of the residency. I don't know what else to suggest based on that tweet.

Yeah, he didn't delete it. I don't know why people refuse to use google.

• Like 1

The other part of it is probably because this is his one shot at being something more than just another D-List Shredder (in terms of relevancy) that only 30 people are even aware has a pulse. He wants to be remembered as someone who created great music for a general audience and not just another faceless nobody trying to replace/cover Slash. Can't do that if Axl won't get the ball rolling.

Maybe he considers these tweets as scare tactics to Axl. Like "hey get your shit together or start looking for another D-List shredder nobody cares about". Or something among those lines.

By now, he's probably gotten enough financially through Axl, and he wasn't a big fan of gnr before joining Axl's clusterfuck, so in a way, I can see why he's at the end of his rope when it comes to the latter.

Since the guy doesn't follow anybody on Twitter I doubt he even knows what Bumble has been whining about on Twitterverse. And highly unlikely TB's relaying what Ron has said to Axl.

unknown, he said it was the name of a song he was writing. anything is possible, I bet he posts a tweet and then comes here to have a laugh @ the speculation.

@ ron since your reading this thread tweet something that confirms it.....

• Like 1

Could it perhaps be that BBF finds Axl aaggravating, frustrating, contradictory but ultimately talented enough to be worth sticking around for? You know, kind of like every fucking person on this board?

We put in 25 plus years of fandom though.

Guy like Tommy wasn't even fan a of the old band, really. Was Ron?

Could it perhaps be that BBF finds Axl aaggravating, frustrating, contradictory but ultimately talented enough to be worth sticking around for? You know, kind of like every fucking person on this board?

We put in 25 plus years of fandom though.

Guy like Tommy wasn't even fan a of the old band, really. Was Ron?

Yep.

That's the worst part, the "what could have been" scenario. Damn shame it was all wasted away for absolutely nothing. I firmly believe CD still be unreleased had the Best Buy deal not happened.

Edited by SlashisGOD

Honestly? Y'all know my opinion on BBF.

In summary;

-- nice guy

-- very talented

-- tone not suited to GNR

-- very self indulgent and seeks attention

So to answer the OP's question: probably not no, just another 'look at me' tantrum that only serves to worry his genuine fans (of which there are undoubtably many). For me? He could leave anytime he wants :)

• Like 2

The other part of it is probably because this is his one shot at being something more than just another D-List Shredder (in terms of relevancy) that only 30 people are even aware has a pulse. He wants to be remembered as someone who created great music for a general audience and not just another faceless nobody trying to replace/cover Slash. Can't do that if Axl won't get the ball rolling.Maybe he considers these tweets as scare tactics to Axl. Like "hey get your shit together or start looking for another D-List shredder nobody cares about". Or something among those lines.

Since the guy doesn't follow anybody on Twitter I doubt he even knows what Bumble has been whining about on Twitterverse. And highly unlikely TB's relaying what Ron has said to Axl.

Erm... Think again!

You think Axl doesn't get to hear when Ron spits his dummy out? Axl's more savvy and 'ear to the ground' than you give him credit for ;)

'Look at me'? Aren't you confusing him to DJ? :lol:

Nah thing I like about DJ is he's open and up for it -- he knows he's putting his brand out there. Kudos as far as I'm concerned. Whereas BBF, he moans and moans and moans which like I say, only serves to wind up and worry his genuine fans which is disappointing to be honest. For the rest of us, we dot really give a shit. Tough... But true.

The other part of it is probably because this is his one shot at being something more than just another D-List Shredder (in terms of relevancy) that only 30 people are even aware has a pulse. He wants to be remembered as someone who created great music for a general audience and not just another faceless nobody trying to replace/cover Slash. Can't do that if Axl won't get the ball rolling.Maybe he considers these tweets as scare tactics to Axl. Like "hey get your shit together or start looking for another D-List shredder nobody cares about". Or something among those lines.

Erm... Think again!

You think Axl doesn't get to hear when Ron spits his dummy out? Axl's more savvy and 'ear to the ground' than you give him credit for ;)

'Look at me'? Aren't you confusing him to DJ? :lol:

Nah thing I like about DJ is he's open and up for it -- he knows he's putting his brand out there. Kudos as far as I'm concerned. Whereas BBF, he moans and moans and moans which like I say, only serves to wind up and worry his genuine fans which is disappointing to be honest. For the rest of us, we dot really give a shit. Tough... But true.

I'll take moaning over lying and disgusting abuse of self-promotion everyday of the week and twice on Sundays. That's just me though.

Yes, same here. I'm pretty sure this time Ron isn't just complain though.