Manet's Interview with Bumblefoot

I bet they have Atlas Shrugged prepared or at the least Going Down for Axl to finally unleash it in Brazil, 2029 tour when his backing band are Dj Ashba and the Stitchling Robot Swag Crew programmed efficiently amidst them both.

edit: oh wait, Bumble says they didn't even finish it, well that ruins the mythological stacked vault illusion :question:

Edited by RandallFlagg
  • Like 1

I bet they have Atlas Shrugged prepared or at the least Going Down for Axl to finally unleash it in Brazil, 2029 tour when his backing band are Dj Ashba and the Stitchling Robot Swag Crew programmed efficiently amidst them both.

edit: oh wait, Bumble says they didn't even finish it, well that ruins the mythological stacked vault illusion :question:

Bumblefoot's going to be fired for revealing what we already knew: The vault is full of half finished songs.

• Like 1

The vault seems empty.

I'm gonna guess that there are about 78 songs in the vault. Songs being a very broad term in this sense: If there's a recording of one of the guitarists playing a riff or Axl playing a few notes on his piano, it counts as a song now. All of those add up to 22:48.

That's not hours and minutes either. It's minutes and seconds.

If Axl could be interviewed like this it would be amazing! Axl always says everything like it was never a secret. He usually answers the question being asked with great detail. The problem is actually getting to talk to Axl. I feel like he wouldn't mind answering questions about old material now.

Great bumble interview though. I always like him more on interviews, but when he gets negative I'm ready for him to leave. So idk. He seems like a genuine person.

I've said it many times, Manets should be appointed as Broski's valiant successor.

Edited by NGOG
  • Like 1

"So the finished version has Axl on it according to betA" Bumble stare... "Then idk if there is a finished one" so awkward

Then he says atlas was basically ready to be released and also says that it's also not even finished!!!..

What the fuck no wonder we can't get a new song all the songs are completely done but they are not finished hmmmm?!?!

I think we lost the album when robin left I guess, it's all robin and bucket material that now needs to be redone by bucket fortus and ashba!!?!

Yeah, I found it weird about Atlas... He stated many times it was ready to go and then it's not finished? He said before it was on the album but they had to cut it because of the lenght. That's why I mentioned the 74 minutes mark, and he was like "Uh, yeah..."

• Like 1

Well, I did interview Brain four years ago, no video though. I wish we had interviewd Pitman. The talk was so fun it didn't even cross my mind. I'm glad I have had a picture of him on my profile for a couple of years now, I had no idea he was a very cool guy. There may or may not exist some very interesting talks in works, but no Axl!

Edited by ManetsBR
  • Like 1

Yeah, I found it weird about Atlas... He stated many times it was ready to go and then it's not finished? He said before it was on the album but they had to cut it because of the lenght. That's why I mentioned the 74 minutes mark, and he was like "Uh, yeah..."

It's not the easiest thing to talk about because any of the rumors become news items. He sounds like he'd be happy to talk about it if it wasn't for that BS.

Edited by dalsh327