Dizzy : There’s a sh*tload of Guns n' Roses material (Las Vegas Weekly)

Every member including Axl has said there are more songs, but since Axl isn't into hurry in releasing any, no matter what anyone says, nothing is being recorded or released any time soon.

Eddie Trunk asked Axl if it was true that he had recorded songs that weren't on CD and he said yes, but didn't answer if any of those songs would ever be released. Axl seemed very upset by the phrase "release date". he didn't seem to like having a deadline even though CD took many years to be released.

Axl is on Axl's time, so he doesn't feel he needs to rush it.

Exactly. "soon" lol

I think whenever they say soon, someone should ask them if it's Axl's soon or the record company's soon?

It's like maybe. Means the same shit. I don't know and that's why we either say soon or maybe, because we really don't know shit.

Okay, so obviously Axl thinks he has many many years left to release new music. Good luck with that! I hope Axl lives to be 100, but that doesn't mean he'll be able to walk let alone sing and release a new album.

And it's quite possible since some of the members of GNR are in other bands, they will release new music, just not GNR new music. lol

Edited by Val22

We have a Load of Shit That Stinks, and not even the Record Company wants to release because it stinks worst than Ch-D and that's why we tour none stop....we wanna milk this before we retire, then The Whole Lot Of Shit will be released.

Which reminds me of Ron's statement last year...

"How long have we been talking about a new fucking record? And I'm the only that doesn't bullshit you people about it and I say, no, we haven't been in the studio together; no, we haven't started writing together as a band."

I don't think any other band member has claimed the band has been in the studio together or started writing together as a band, either. What they have said is that they have worked on songs either alone or in small groups, and sent songs to other band members including Axl :shrugs:

No. They are bulshitting us, they've been doing that for some years now. Yes, they claimed that they had studio time, that they were recording songs, blah blah. They implied that a new record was imminent, they implied that a new record was top priority, blah blah. They're (some of them) a big bunch of liars.

Are you saying they have claimed the whole band have been working together in the studio? Or that they have been writing together as a band?

As for implying that a release will happen within a year or so, yes, they are guilty of saying that they hope/believe that will happen. But that is not the same as lies.

Which reminds me of Ron's statement last year...

"How long have we been talking about a new fucking record? And I'm the only that doesn't bullshit you people about it and I say, no, we haven't been in the studio together; no, we haven't started writing together as a band."

I don't think any other band member has claimed the band has been in the studio together or started writing together as a band, either. What they have said is that they have worked on songs either alone or in small groups, and sent songs to other band members including Axl :shrugs:

Yeah, everything is fine. DJ's got 12 ballads of death on top of everything that's in the vault that's not Paul Huge and also Ashba said he heard Axl playing tons of shit on piano in a hotel room and was blown away.

I am not claiming things are fine.

Plus Going Down and a reworked version of Oh My God. Silkworms is a big gun.

So exciting to hear Dizzy confirm that there will be surprises ... on the Vegas residency which has already started with no surprises.

To put it into perspective, this is a band that is either (a) too scared, or (b) doesn't give enough of a shit, to even have Tommy sing Goin' Down as the "surprise".

So exciting to hear Dizzy confirm that there will be surprises ... on the Vegas residency which has already started with no surprises.

To put it into perspective, this is a band that is either (a) too scared, or (b) doesn't give enough of a shit, to even have Tommy sing Goin' Down as the "surprise".

What band? which perspective? What surprise? What a joke.

Your idol is a psycho who enjoys watching

your frustrations.

Unfortunately we could be facing a 2006 situa

tion. 2015 to finish it, 2016 to deal terms and

release. At best! Shame

And we used to ask for interviews now this is what we get silence is almost better ........

I would say I am unsure what is better. On one hand we want interviews, however if those interviews are full of shit with nothing that comes of it then silence would be the same. At least with silence we can dream they are in a studio recording. This is more like tell them what they want to hear yet at the same time do nothing about it...

Axl tells Dizzy, cant wait for this show to be over so you can suck on my balls again. No really Dizzy you remember when we used to sell out stadiums, it was all because of you. Dude whats with the piano. How many guitarists does it take to make a rock band? Just one and he quit in 97. Why do I go backstage during solos? So people can go on a beer run. Dj was Slash in a past life.

dizzy has just as less creditbilty than dj

Basically, NO credibility at all.

He didn't even know exactly which parts on the album were his and what songs he played on. Anyone looking for real info from Dizzy is a fool.

I was gonna say that axl should do some stand up. but he's already doing a kinda of Andy kaufman's act with guns n roses.

It's more tony Clifton.

I was thinking more about andy's book reading session where he bored everyone. Or was it clifton ?

Axl seems to be doing the same thing, trolling us by not releasing anything and by sabotaging himself sounding like shit at public events (even after tours where he sounds awesome)

yeah theres a shit load of GNR material uh uh there is.. I swear.... A shit load (left over from the real deal) Theres the album that Duff said was done in 95, all the jam sessions that the original band had who actually sat down in ONE room and wrote together.. the dive in and find the monkey sessions , the pseudo wortkethic sessions of the late 90's ....late 90's.........hmmmmm ........and the remaining 40 songs of instrumentals ..."just waiting for Axl to lay the vocals on"

probably is stuff. i think if Axl had gotten his way in 2008 then we'd have the second install of chinese. I think he realizes in order for it to be a success the label will have to peddle the shit out of it and the label is unwilling cause Axl has burned them in the past.

We heard songs for 7 years that weren't released so I don't dig this 'the label rejected a full record by this band'. BBF and Ashba have never indicated they recorded an album, trickles of things maybe. If Axl wanted to whip up interest and send a message he'd be playing them to packed houses for years and putting pieces over the internet to put pressure on the label. I thought Duff coming back could've been to get an old Gunner on board for more leverage but that didn't turn out.

• Like 1

We heard songs for 7 years that weren't released so I don't dig this 'the label rejected a full record by this band'. BBF and Ashba have never indicated they recorded an album, trickles of things maybe. If Axl wanted to whip up interest and send a message he'd be playing them to packed houses for years and putting pieces over the internet to put pressure on the label. I thought Duff coming back could've been to get an old Gunner on board for more leverage but that didn't turn out.

Axl doesn't need leverage. He's just not into it enough to give a full, proper fuck. I'll bet he's always in talks with the record label, but just for shits and giggles. He's not serious about releasing anything imo. If he was, he would be confident enough to at least give us a real fucking update or better yet, a release date.

I don't doubt there are many, many finished songs or closed to finished with vocals. I doubt Axl's ability to first and foremost give a fuck. And even if it's a good Axl day, and he's somewhat happy, he can think to himself: "fuck it, why not? I'll just release it in 6 months and see how it goes from there" and then a week or two or a month will pass and now that confident thought is almost a dream, and he's back to his safe place of "don't know, don't care" cause he's too fuckin' insecure and stubborn to release more then one album every 20 years.

• Like 1

If there's a shitload of GN'R material, I wish it would leak already. I'm ready to hear how the rest of Jackie Chan goes.

I don't doubt Axl has dozens of "completed" songs, but Going Down is the only thing we've gotten in full in the past 5 years, and it's certainly making some of us skeptical.