Scraped Is The Best GNR Song Ever!!

Decent effort at trolling.

I will say this, though. I remember when the Best Buy promo ads leaked online ahead of their release date, and there was one that featured the intro vocals from Axl as a tease. And whenever I listen to the beginning of the song it still reminds me of that moment and how excited I was listening to it for the first time.

It makes me sad, because when I think of times like those, I realize how happy I am whenever I hear new vocals from Axl. And it's been way too long.

• Like 2

I don't troll, a lot of people hate CD. I love the album. It's a song where I'm in the car on a hot day I'll roll down the windows and sing this. I was more excited when I heard sorry for the first time.

I actually do like the track (poor production aside - sorry, it just sounds like a rough demo! But I like Axl's whiny Robert Plant vocals and the guitar solo) -- but to say it's the best GN'R track EVER?! Get real! :axl:

• Like 1

Haha, I know. But take out the vocals and the music is very good, pumps me up when I'm working out. I made a GNR mix cd for my coworkers at work and the songs they liked the most were scraped, silkworms, better and shacklers. Hince they are over 60

Well what I read of scraped they said it was a song that was put together bit by bit. Like they took parts from this riff and that riff. It wasn't a complete song.

I will say this, though. I remember when the Best Buy promo ads leaked online ahead of their release date, and there was one that featured the intro vocals from Axl as a tease. And whenever I listen to the beginning of the song it still reminds me of that moment and how excited I was listening to it for the first time.

It makes me sad, because when I think of times like those, I realize how happy I am whenever I hear new vocals from Axl. And it's been way too long.

Yeah. But then it got REAL annoying when the fair weather fans popped up on the board and kept posting "NOTHING'S GONNA STOP US NOW!" five times every page.

To this dude it's his favorite song. Someone else's favorite might be My World. Who cares? What's the point of a discussion forum if not for dissenting opinions? Scraped wouldn't make my Gn'R top 40 but if you dig it then more power to ya.

Edited by xGNRxSTARx
  • Like 1

I don't cupcake, a lot of people hate CD. I love the album. It's a song where I'm in the car on a hot day I'll roll down the windows and sing this. I was more excited when I heard sorry for the first time.

I actually do like the track (poor production aside - sorry, it just sounds like a rough demo! But I like Axl's whiny Robert Plant vocals and the guitar solo) -- but to say it's the best GN'R track EVER?! Get real! :axl:

this is the one i remember seeing all the time

i remember how excited i was and how it was being released only 4 days before my birthday. such a stark contrast of how i feel now as a gnr fan :lol:

oh as for scraped, live it is much better but the song is still meh.

I don't troll, a lot of people hate CD. I love the album. It's a song where I'm in the car on a hot day I'll roll down the windows and sing this. I was more excited when I heard sorry for the first time.

this is the one i remember seeing all the time

i remember how excited i was and how it was being released only 4 days before my birthday. such a stark contrast of how i feel now as a gnr fan :lol:

oh as for scraped, live it is much better but the song is still meh.

the one i posted leaked a while before the album's release... i think possibly right after word leaked that best buy was in negotiations? it was leaked as an azoff.zip file or something IIRC...i think someone involved with his crew leaked it. it was like a 'demo' promotion that was never approved but circulated among his staff and leaked online.

The A capella vocals are fucking corny as hell but otherwise it's decent I guess. There are parts where Axl sounds like Axl at least. It's better than Silkworms or garbage like that but can't touch any of real GN'R's songs, even something like Shotgun Blues.

Edited by SlashisGOD

I think your sig is all that is needed for this thread lol

To this dude it's his favorite song. Someone else's favorite might be My World. Who cares? What's the point of a discussion forum if not for dissenting opinions? Scraped wouldn't make my Gn'R top 40 but if you dig it then more power to ya.

EVERYONE'S OPINION IS FACT AND IT'S A FIGHT TO THE DEATH TO SEE WHO'S FACT WINS!

• Like 2