Scraped Is The Best GNR Song Ever!!

one of the WORST gnr songs ever. the lyrics are generic ("you cant stop us now"... um what?), the music is horrible (specially that stupid intro), i have no idea why this was selected to be in the final version of the album and worries me about the quality of the rest of the unreleased stuff. This just sucks / i know its your opinion but in this world there are things that are good and bad , and this one is bad.

• Like 1

one of the WORST gnr songs ever. the lyrics are generic ("you cant stop us now"... um what?), the music is horrible (specially that stupid intro), i have no idea why this was selected to be in the final version of the album and worries me about the quality of the rest of the unreleased stuff. This just sucks / i know its your opinion but in this world there are things that are good and bad , and this one is bad.

Agreed

Musically I enjoy scraped, and vocally it is great minus the unnecessary intro, but the lyrics are god awful and keep me from listening.

I still don't get the hate for rhiad. The "ahh ahh ahh" parts and verses are sort of dumb, but the vocals and music on the "all my frustrations" parts are brilliant and as good as anything they've ever done. It's certainly not the constant shit storm shotgun blues or get in the ring are.

For me it is solidly in the TOP3 of CD. A totally awesome song, love the lyrics and the chorus is just great:

I can so relate to the lyrics and can imagine what Axl has been thinking when he wrote these excellent lyrics:

Sometimes I feel like
My life's a catastrophe
Can't understand why
It seems like it has to be

Sometimes I feel like
It's all opened up for me
Nothing's impossible
I am inconquerable

• Like 1

Love it actually. Also keep somebody's remixed version on my iPod that has the drum intro.

Prague is the best live version but the original video of it went down. Have it downloaded though, should try reuploading it one of these days.

Edited by Flayer

There were TV ads that featured scraped (and other songs) before the album came out?

I thought that CD received NO promotion?

Who said that?

Are you knew to the forum?

Go look in EVERY topic regarding the album when the label is mentioned.