Pink Floyd-The Endless River OUT NOW!

RussTCB

• 2 weeks later...

Well it looks like the second sample was from this track, Anisina, which appears to be the final segment of Side 2!

Beautiful! I am done listening to releases and leaks until the record comes out. I cannot wait!!!

izlesene.com/video/pink-floyd-anisina/7869152

I really like interviews with Gilmour, he always has a shit ton of in depth stuff to say about everything and comes out with some crazy words occasionally, it surprises me he doesn't really take to lyrics since he comes across extremely eloquent and able to paint a good scope with his interviews.

I'm going to get some flak for this but, Louder than Words reminds me of an uninspired Dj Ashba ballad...

I mean compare that to any of the songs off "On an Island" and it's pretty obvious that Gilmour is capable of way better.

I think Louder Than Words is awful.

As soon as I heard the lyrics, I was very happy the rest of the album is instrumental.

Fuck, I suck at this whole no listening thing

Allons- Y is awesome

I gave in and listened as well. I like that track a ton more than LTW. I'm gonna resist any/all torrents this weekend and wait until I have the vinyl in my hands to listen in full. I should be able to get it Friday night or Monday night depending on when it arrives at my local store.

I cant fucking wait any longer

This album is exactly what I need right now. An ambient and instrumental album from one of my favorite bands to just "take me away" for 55 minutes? Fucking yes, please

EDIT- It leaked... FUCK. I'm still going to try and hold out until after work on Monday

Edited by ZoSoRose

I cant fucking wait any longer

This album is exactly what I need right now. An ambient and instrumental album from one of my favorite bands to just "take me away" for 55 minutes? Fucking yes, please

EDIT- It leaked... FUCK. I'm still going to try and hold out until after work on Monday

Stay strong! I refuse to listen to any leak. I'm waiting til I have it in my hands on LP.

I fucking caved...

I'm almost done with Side 2 right now and holy fuck....

Holy fuck, what? Holy fuck good or Holy fuck bad?

Let me just say I have never been so excited for an album (except ChiDem), and this is a huge deal for me.

I have a few tears in my eyes right now, I'm feeling a lot of emotions. This is an album that will have a lot of importance to me.

So yes, holy fuck GOOD! The music on here is just stellar. I'm about half way through and I can saftely say this is their best album since The Wall

I can't wait to post a full review on here. Should I wait until Monday though? I don't want to spoil this for anyone.

• Like 2

I fucking caved...

I'm almost done with Side 2 right now and holy fuck....

Holy fuck, what? Holy fuck good or Holy fuck bad?

Let me just say I have never been so excited for an album (except ChiDem), and this is a huge deal for me.

I have a few tears in my eyes right now, I'm feeling a lot of emotions. This is an album that will have a lot of importance to me.

So yes, holy fuck GOOD! The music on here is just stellar. I'm about half way through and I can saftely say this is their best album since The Wall

I can't wait to post a full review on here. Should I wait until Monday though? I don't want to spoil this for anyone.

Feel free to post as much detail as you like!

Glad to hear you're loving it so much!