02 Pt. 2: It’s What We Do (6:18)

03 Pt. 3: Ebb And Flow (1:52)

Side 2

04 Pt. 1: Sum (4:49)

05 Pt. 2: Skins (2:38)

06 Pt. 3: Unsung (1:07)

07 Pt. 4: Anisina (3:21)

Side 3

08 Pt. 1: The Lost Art Of Conversation (1:43)

09 Pt. 2: On Noodle Street (1:42)

10 Pt. 3: Night Light (1:42)

11 Pt. 4: Allons-y (1) (1:56)

12 Pt. 5: Autumn ’68 (1:36)

13 Pt. 6: Allons-y (2) (1:35)

14 Pt. 7: Talkin’ Hawkin’ (3:26)

Side 4

15 Pt. 1: Calling (3:38)

16 Pt. 2: Eyes To Pearls (1:51)

17 Pt. 3: Surfacing (2:48)

18 Pt. 4: Louder Than Words (6:35)

I just saw this on Roger's facebook:

Dear Friends

Some people have been asking Laurie, my wife, about a new album I have coming out in November. Errhh? I don't have an album coming out, they are probably confused. David Gilmour and Nick Mason have an album coming out. It's called Endless River. David and Nick constitute the group Pink Floyd. I on the other hand, am not part of Pink Floyd. I left Pink Floyd in 1985, that's 29 years ago. I had nothing to do with either of the Pink Floyd studio albums, Momentary Lapse of Reason and The Division Bell, nor the Pink Floyd tours of 1987 and 1994, and I have nothing to do with Endless River. Phew! This is not rocket science people, get a grip.

On another subject, my recent trip to Bruxelles was very moving. To listen to the testimony of some of those present in Gaza during the euphemistically named Operation Protective Edge, July and August 2014 was deeply disturbing. I am still non plussed by the acquiescence of the governments of the USA, UK and EU to the policies of the current Israeli administration. Should we encourage our leaders to sue for a peaceful solution or not? Here is a link to the findings of The Russell Tribunal on Palestine emergency session 2014:

http://www.russelltribunalonpalestine.com/en/sessions/extraordinary-session-brussels/findings

Please study these findings and any rebuttals and then make up your own minds. Whatever you decide, let us all agree that, "To stand by silent and indifferent is the greatest sin of all."

Love

Roger

Now... is it just me or does he sound a little pissed off? :unsure: And if so, is it just about people asking him, or is there more to it? (since he said he's not a part of Pink Floyd etc)

I don't think so, what I take out of that comment is that he left Pink Floyd 29 years ago- he's pretty removed from it now.

Dunno if that's how he really feels, but IMO that's the way it's meant.

But having Roger sing/play on material recorded back when he wasn't even there seems weirder than him not being on the album to me.

Just heard the new song, Louder Than Words! It isn't High Hopes, but it is a very solid post- Waters Floyd song. If you like TDB you will be right at home.

I only got to listen to it once very quietly at work and I am looking forward to really getting into it tonight. Gilmour's tone and playing are fantastic and I think his voice is pretty good, even better than on some TDB tracks

Oh, and it is a radio edit! The full track will be like an extra 2 minutes

Here you guys go-

https://4shared.com/music/ZjNcUJFVba/Louder_than_Words.html

Edited by ZoSoRose