MYGNRFORUM T-Shirt Slogan Possibilities

77 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So we're hoping to provide a few options for some MYGNRFORUM shirts sometime in the near future and we're looking for some input on some possible slogans. In the end due to costs at this time we're only going to go with 2-3 of them, so please only vote for your Top 3 Favorites, and whichever 3 "win" we will likely end up using.

Then, in addition, please vote for how much you would be willing to pay for a MYGNRFORUM shirt. The pricing varies, but so can the design (from a simple LOGO shirt to LOGO + Slogan, or maybe even something else), so we're trying to get a ballpark idea for how much someone would be willing to pay for a shirt in general.

We're excited about this and hope you guys have some interest and excitement towards it as well, so help us out! :)

"Mygnrforum... Because you have no friends in real life"

"Mygnrforum... Where everyone has bi-polar to be more like Axl"

"Mygnrforum... The funny jokes, healthy diet and sillier noises that only the crew understand - 2015 world tour" t shirt

Edited by Axl_morris
  • Like 3

Imagine walking down the street somewhere and seeing someone in a MYGNR shirt... It would be fun to guess who it is :) Chances are small, I know. Still fun though. I can see all kinds of stories evolving from this. Could you wear it safely to a show though ? Maybe you'd be bashed by posters from other sites. Or by Axl himself.

On another note, I assume there will only be regular shirts, so no women's shirts ?