Iron Maiden - The Book Of Souls 2016/2017 World Tour discussion [LIVE ALBUM NOV. 17]

Zeppelin

The Book Of Souls  

45 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, lucasnesposito said:

Double tour maybe in the next year? With the others songs, The Great Unknow, When The River Runs Deep, Shadows Of The Valley, The Man Of Sorrows ...

The tour will continue into next year, but they probably won't change the setlist, or at most one or two songs. 

• Like 1

My buddy picked me up the Download event shirt - was worried about that one. So, barring any surprise event shirts (Which I don't anticipate), the only one left is Scandinavia. I've got a trade set up for that, and it'll be easy enough to find someone else to grab me that one if it falls through. So for the first time (Barring 2014 when there were only three and I was at all three gigs) it looks like I've managed to get every event shirt, even with the massive number of event shirts this year :) I usually have someone who falls through on getting me one, so glad all my shirt trades worked out perfectly this year!

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, lucasnesposito said:

The song that I liked to watch live was The Red And The Black. But Adrian's Solo in Tears Of A Clown is Fantastic!

I really don't like TRATB on the album, but I've got to admit it's been phenomenal live after the first five or six shows when they were working the kinks out. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Powerage5 said:

I really don't like TRATB on the album, but I've got to admit it's been phenomenal live after the first five or six shows when they were working the kinks out. 

It's one of the highlights of the set. You can see in the crowd how the second half of the song just pulls everyone in.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/7/2016 at 7:08 PM, Powerage5 said:

Los rumores son actualmente que el próximo año va a ver una gira por Europa / Reino Unido en abril / mayo, y las fechas más NA durante el verano. Si eso es cierto, entonces podemos esperar que los anuncios comiencen preparando en septiembre o así. 

Iron Maiden is also as possible for the Rock in Rio 2017. I voted on the event page .

4 minutes ago, moreblack said:

I think it's a given that they'll do a blu ray from this tour no?

I sure hope so, but there's no word on any gigs having been filmed yet. But they've got to do a release for this one, it's arguably the most theatrical show they've ever done. 

Don't know yet - we probably won't find out until the week of Wacken. My gut says no since they've more or less turned their backs on live streams/broadcasts, but in recent years we've still gotten streams and later broadcasts for Rock In Rio 2013, and Rock Am Ring 2014.

• 2 weeks later...

Not the best gig in Nyon last night. Actually, probably the worst I've seen on this tour. Bruce sounded pretty rough, and the crowd was hands down the worst I've ever seen at a Maiden gig (Though that was to be expected since it was sort of an indie music festival). Pretty funny to see the hipsters all clearing out a few songs in once they realized Iron Maiden isn't their thing at all though! On the plus side, Bruce dos all his talk breaks in French, which is always cool to see. 

Milan tomorrow!