Iron Maiden - The Book Of Souls 2016/2017 World Tour discussion [LIVE ALBUM NOV. 17]

Zeppelin

The Book Of Souls  

45 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Went to the Chile show, FANTASTIC !

They where with Anthrax and Raven Age, got there at 8 pm, I got near the front through the different mosh pits lol, here in Chile with Maiden the crowd gets savage.

Also, the Ed Force One is still here getting fixed at the airport lol.

12803074_484916501692613_208691582434875_n.jpg

Captura.JPG

12798881_1243207949027018_7546262667242878774_n.jpg

Edited by NachoLZ
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, ZoSoRose said:

Cool they fixed it.

What's your plan for detroit, p5?

I'll text you in the next couple days about it. 

Front and and center on the barrier tonight for MSG. First time in the center of the barrier since 2010. 

Means here's the NY shirt:

image.jpeg

13 hours ago, SlashisGOD said:

Would anyone be able to buy for me the Legacy of the Beast shirt that's being sold? Size large. 

I ran out of cash last night in NYC and my pay check wasn't deposited in time so I got fucked. 

I can try to. They haven't been selling that shirt at every show though. I'll try to get it in one of the cheaper countries too, Canada or China if they have it. 

MSG was great. Bruce was a little strained at the beginning of the show, but by TRATB he was doing fine. Still struggled with TBOS a bit though. The crowd was incredible as is expected at MSG. Also, got Adrian's setlist - only my third Maiden setlist from onstage :)

Montreal tonight!!!

A couple pics from my Instagram:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I didn't have enough cash to get it tonight in Montreal, but I should be able to in Toronto on Sunday. It was CAD $50, which isn't really any cheaper than the US. 

Montreal was wild, maybe my favorite of the tour so far. Great crowd, and great performance (Other than some really awful playing on Janick's part). 

Heres the Canada shirt:

image.jpeg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, James Bond said:

Not crazy on that one to be honest. I still really dig my Maiden England Canada shirt.

It's...okay. I prefer 2012 too, but it's better than Mexico or Brazil this year. Florida is still my favorite so far though. 

Been packing and such all day for Vegas!

Anyways, last night was awesome! It was good to finally go see Maiden and see them right with P5! I've never experienced a fan base like that. P5 and his mom knew everyone in the GA line and we made it to the barrier. There were people from all over the world for the Detroit gig and everyone was so nice and excited. One guy went to over 100 shows. We also went to a meetup at a bar after which was a lot of fun.

The show itself was great. The band was so excited to be playing and Bruce BLEW me away. His energy reminded me of videos of Axl on the UYI tour... except Bruce is 60. Increadibe stuff. Loved the setlist and company. Had an absolute blast!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, ZoSoRose said:

Been packing and such all day for Vegas!

Anyways, last night was awesome! It was good to finally go see Maiden and see them right with P5! I've never experienced a fan base like that. P5 and his mom knew everyone in the GA line and we made it to the barrier. There were people from all over the world for the Detroit gig and everyone was so nice and excited. One guy went to over 100 shows. We also went to a meetup at a bar after which was a lot of fun.

The show itself was great. The band was so excited to be playing and Bruce BLEW me away. His energy reminded me of videos of Axl on the UYI tour... except Bruce is 60. Increadibe stuff. Loved the setlist and company. Had an absolute blast!

Really glad you enjoyed it man :)

chicago was another good one. The highlight was Adrian played his Hallowed solo for the first time since 1988 - Janick had some technical troubles and he was offstage at that point. Sorry @ZoSoRose!

And I finally caught an Adrian wristband tonight :D

On 4/7/2016 at 1:25 AM, Powerage5 said:

Really glad you enjoyed it man :)

chicago was another good one. The highlight was Adrian played his Hallowed solo for the first time since 1988 - Janick had some technical troubles and he was offstage at that point. Sorry @ZoSoRose!

And I finally caught an Adrian wristband tonight :D

Jan had trouble with his rig in Toronto too, he didn't miss any of his solos that night but he did disappear to the back twice and came out with new guitars.

17 hours ago, moreblack said:

Jan had trouble with his rig in Toronto too, he didn't miss any of his solos that night but he did disappear to the back twice and came out with new guitars.

I noticed that too. He's been having a lot of technical issues this tour it seems, Montreal he had some also. 

Maiden just added another European show - Paléo Festival in Nyon, Switzerland on July 20th. They're now saying all 2016 dates have been announced, so London this year is looking unlikely.