Iron Maiden - The Book Of Souls 2016/2017 World Tour discussion [LIVE ALBUM NOV. 17]

Zeppelin

The Book Of Souls  

45 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Arnhem gig on June 8. Tickets on sale Friday.

I'm probably going. I'm not a huge Maiden fan, but it'd be great to cross them off my list and I'm sure the show will be good.

Tickets go on sale tomorrow. 75 euro's for floor tickets.

I hope Steve Harris' daughter Faye will be there. My friend and his girlfriend became friends with her in France over the summer. Might be cool to meet her and maybe get backstage. :P One in a million chance, but who cares! ;)

Edited by username

I'm probably going. I'm not a huge Maiden fan, but it'd be great to cross them off my list and I'm sure the show will be good.

I hope Steve Harris' daughter Faye will be there. My friend and his girlfriend became friends with her in France over the summer. Might be cool to meet her and maybe get backstage. :P One in a million chance, but who cares! ;)

If you do get backstage, as an FYI, the band doesn't hang out backstage at all - they get there right before the gig, and leave immediately after. Just don't want you to get your hopes up :P

Still haven't managed to get GA tickets for MSG :(

Balls. No Wpg. Oh well, off to BC or Ontario it is.

It'd be cool to meet up if you do Toronto ;)

That sounds like fun, do you know where I can look up presale codes?

How many do you need? The FC presale codes are unique for every member, but I'm allotted 4 tickets, and I only need to get 2. If you only need one or two, then you can use my code also to get yours.

How many do you need? The FC presale codes are unique for every member, but I'm allotted 4 tickets, and I only need to get 2. If you only need one or two, then you can use my code also to get yours.

It'd be 2 at the most, but most likely just me.

Cool - I'll PM you with my password when I get it (Probably Monday) and you can use that for your ticket(s).

If you do get backstage, as an FYI, the band doesn't hang out backstage at all - they get there right before the gig, and leave immediately after. Just don't want you to get your hopes up :P

Haha! Thanks for the heads up. But nah, that's not really my thing anyway. I'm never too fussed about meeting people like that tbh. I wouldn't even know what to say and it'd be super awkward. ;) But it'd be fun to get a wiff of the backstage atmosphere and see what's going on there. And it's always fun hanging with friends' new friends. :)

• Like 1

Cool - I'll PM you with my password when I get it (Probably Monday) and you can use that for your ticket(s).

Thanks so much.

Got my tickets for Arnhem! ^_^

Like I said I'm not a huge fan or anything, but I'm really excited to see them live! First time. :)

You'll love it. Can't go to a Maiden gig and not get into it, no matter what you think of the music :)

Definitely check out the new album though if you haven't as they'll be playing a healthy dose of that on this tour.

Haha! Thanks for the heads up. But nah, that's not really my thing anyway. I'm never too fussed about meeting people like that tbh. I wouldn't even know what to say and it'd be super awkward. ;) But it'd be fun to get a wiff of the backstage atmosphere and see what's going on there. And it's always fun hanging with friends' new friends. :)

They should just go "hey, we just bought tickets to the show, are you going to be traveling with them so we can see you?" She might not have planned on going (because most people get bored hanging with their dad at work) so it might change her mind to go, just to have people to go into town with and hang out. If you wind up hanging there all day, after an hour it's more like "I feel like I should be setting chairs up or something".

Plus she might hand out some free t-shirts *L*

Got my tickets for Arnhem! ^_^

Like I said I'm not a huge fan or anything, but I'm really excited to see them live! First time. :)

You'll love it. Can't go to a Maiden gig and not get into it, no matter what you think of the music :)

Definitely check out the new album though if you haven't as they'll be playing a healthy dose of that on this tour.

Oh I know a fair bit of their stuff. And I've already listened to the new album quite a few times. It's actually not until recently that I've gotten into them. Before that it was just a song here and there. I've been listening to their live stuff mostly for the past month or two. ;)

Edited by username
  • Like 1

Got my Mexico tickets no problem, still no luck with MSG though.

So far my plan is:

2/24 - Ft. Lauderdale

3/1 - Monterrey

3/3 - Mexico City

3/30 - New York

4/1 - Montreal

4/3 - Toronto

4/5 - Detroit

4/6 - Chicago

I'll be adding on all of the gigs in China (Likely 2 gigs), most likely Japan, and 4 or 5 gigs in Europe.

May 26-28 - Rock Im Revier, Gelsenkirchen, Germany

May 27-29 - Rockavaria Festival, Munich, Germany

August 4 - Wacken Open Air, Wacken, Germany

There will be an additional headlining show in Berlin, TBA next week.

Not happy about Wacken as that probably falls while I'll be in Europe, but it's already sold out :(

They are confirmed for the Download Festival on the Sunday. Will be the only UK show of 2016.

https://forums.downloadfestival.co.uk/topic/368-put-your-paws-together-for/

Damn it. I actually wanted them to do their own arena shows as I feel like it would do the new album more justice than in a festival settings where people would generally want the old 80s hits.