Met In Real Life

Słash

I know some of you have met each other, How was the experience in meeting people from here? Who, How and where did you meet them? Who all would you like to meet from here? Including Banned Members or Former members who don't visit anymore.

Edited by Slash787

You met your wife here, axlisold?

Ive met mike420/ironmikeyjay and powerage5 in person. Really cool dudes

I guess you met Powerage at a game, where did u meet ironmikey? who else would you like to meet?

GNRSkidRow1 and Powerage5 are the main ones.

Met a few others at shows, but they don't really post.

Met my girlfriend at a Gn'R show though, but she doesn't post on the forums.

Don't forget you saw me for all of 30 secs at Atlantic City and then I stood behind you for the show and took pictures of the back of your head! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Met Powerage, Cosmo, Conor, SLAA, Strongback, pleasure meeting you all :)

• Like 2

Don't forget you saw me for all of 30 secs at Atlantic City and then I stood behind you for the show and took pictures of the back of your head! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Did all of you talked before that you will go to these shows and meet there or you saw people wearing a Mygnrforum tshirt and then met?

Did all of you talked before that you will go to these shows and meet there or you saw people wearing a Mygnrforum tshirt and then met?

Black Sabbath was by chance, he didn't realise it was me until after I uploaded photos and posted my story about meeting Frank in the lobby, I didn't realise who he was until years later (got him confused with his friend!).

Met up with Powerage at a few shows, first was Iron Maiden, helped me get tickets when they went on sale :) Met again the following summer and went to the Hyde Park FNM/Soundgarden/Sabbath concert. Met Cosmo after RIR '13 Maiden gig, Conor and SLAA while waiting for Axl after Glasgow 2012, and Strongback in Buenos Aires while waiting outside Hotel Faena (I didn't wait long, had dinner in hotel instead, they messed up my starter twice but the steak was good).

Black Sabbath was by chance, he didn't realise it was me until after I uploaded photos and posted my story about meeting Frank in the lobby, I didn't realise who he was until years later (got him confused with his friend!).

Met up with Powerage at a few shows, first was Iron Maiden, helped me get tickets when they went on sale :) Met again the following summer and went to the Hyde Park FNM/Soundgarden/Sabbath concert. Met Cosmo after RIR '13 Maiden gig, Conor and SLAA while waiting for Axl after Glasgow 2012, and Strongback in Buenos Aires while waiting outside Hotel Faena (I didn't wait long, had dinner in hotel instead, they messed up my starter twice but the steak was good).

Cosmo, Conor, SLAA and Strongback, how do you know it was them? like after the gig while waiting you were talking and they said they are from here and then you were like hey its me Amir from Mygnrforum? or like you discussed it here before meeting?

Cosmo, Conor, SLAA and Strongback, how do you know it was them? like after the gig while waiting you were talking and they said they are from here and then you were like hey its me Amir from Mygnrforum? or like you discussed it here before meeting?

PM'ed Cosmo beforehand since I knew he'd go to RIR too and I was looking for tips on what to do in Rio, got a phone card when I was in Rio so I could text him. Conor introduced himself as, well, Conor and I remembered his name from the forums. Didn't realise it was SLAA until she uploaded the photo that is now my avatar and I uploaded photos of her and Conor with Axl. Strongback said he recognised me from his Avatar and said he was a MyGNRForum member but didn't post often.

Edited by Amir

I guess you met Powerage at a game, where did u meet ironmikey? who else would you like to meet?

Met P5 last week at the Detroit Rolling Stones show. Mike lives close to me and we played in a band and did a gig.

I'd like to meet Amir, Black Sabbath, Len, Russ, Miser, Sixes, and really almost anyone on here =)

Met P5 last week at the Detroit Rolling Stones show. Mike lives close to me and we played in a band and did a gig.

I'd like to meet Amir, Black Sabbath, Len, Russ, Miser, Sixes, and really almost anyone on here =)

hey man, you bring the salami and I'm there!

• Like 3

I wanna meet your grandma just so I can get fat off her cooking :P

I've met Sandy, Axls Rocket Queen and Graeme. All excellent people who are good company. I've developed a girl crush on ARQ, but it's ok.

I've also been good friends with a guy who used to post here called Greekgelboy for around 10 years. I've met him about 6 times now.

Would like to meet Amir, Deeds, Redhead, Dazey, Diesel Daisy, Len, Alfie, Orsys... basically most of the Brits. Deeds and I do have some half baked plans to meet, but life/the ocean keeps getting in the way.