04/16/2016 Coachella **ANGUS YOUNG JOINS GNR ON STAGE**

Gibbo

19 minutes ago, scooby845 said:

What do you guys think? Since both are pro shots - where do they sound better? Coachella or Troubadour snippet? I would say Axl's voice better here but Slash is better at Troubadour - the tone not the playing...

Troubadour is the best so far. Axl sounds good and he is mobile. The show also had a crowd with a pulse, unlike the others. Vegas and Coachella were great, but until Axl gets out of his chair, nothing beats the Troubadour thus far.

3 minutes ago, SWINGTRADER said:

Troubadour is the best so far. Axl sounds good and he is mobile. The show also had a crowd with a pulse, unlike the others. Vegas and Coachella were great, but until Axl gets out of his chair, nothing beats the Troubadour thus far.

Thts why I hope His leg wil heal soon.... Cause He will add great vibe to the crowd when He doin' some run N' dance

Theguy needs to lose weight.  I think he should go to sleep without dinner on certain nights.

Can't he afford a personal trainer? Either his personal trainers suck ass or they are petrified to challenge him.

I can understand if he was not motivated with the NUGuns, but he is now part of a reunion and is going to front another legendary band. Get in shape motherfucker. It is embarrassing.

19 minutes ago, koldweather said:

WOW....Nightrain maybe one of the best vocal performances Axl has done since the old days. Basically he puts in a 2010 here with his voice having a 91/92 edge to it at times.

Reminds me of Bucharest 2010!

Holy hell... that's about the best performance of this song that I've ever heard

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SWINGTRADER said:

Theguy needs to lose weight.  I think he should go to sleep without dinner on certain nights.

Can't he afford a personal trainer? Either his personal trainers suck ass or they are petrified to challenge him.

I can understand if he was not motivated with the NUGuns, but he is now part of a reunion and is going to front another legendary band. Get in shape motherfucker. It is embarrassing.

Or He can't do His usual training cause His leg injury

14 minutes ago, AslatIE said:

Jesus, I swear that  ad4e5249205554b47e9e24d17cc080d9.png is the new  95552d76786eec20c12eb5ec30ad67fe.png

Yeah, unfortunately, it's photos like these ones that get viral.
Some people's inability or laziness to use camera phones properly never ceases to amaze me as well as the urge to post every shitty picture they take on the social media. What prevents them from taking a set of two or more shots to be able to choose from, I just don't get.

2 minutes ago, Bumble's Bridge Pickup said:

Holy hell... that's about the best performance of this song that I've ever heard

I don'tthink anyone can claim he phoned in that performance, that was full on old school rasp from Axl. If he lets that out of the can during the ACDC concerts, he'll win them over I'm sure.