*OFFICIAL* MERCH THREAD

Arian Buhler's design will be used for the 3rd show in a row in San Diego according to his IG as all 3 designs are meant to be a "trilogy". Best guess then would be a surfing theme to add to skateboarding and BMX already. 

Also, looking ahead to would be Euro dates, is their any advantage in having VIP tix in order to secure merch before the public (i.e. resellers/ebayers) or are you actually at more of a disadvantage considering you have the stage tour and stuff to attend before the show?

25 minutes ago, Blake Sabbath said:

Arian Buhler's design will be used for the 3rd show in a row in San Diego according to his IG as all 3 designs are meant to be a "trilogy". Best guess then would be a surfing theme to add to skateboarding and BMX already. 

Also, looking ahead to would be Euro dates, is their any advantage in having VIP tix in order to secure merch before the public (i.e. resellers/ebayers) or are you actually at more of a disadvantage considering you have the stage tour and stuff to attend before the show?

Yeah it's probably going to be a surfing skeleton. That makes sense! I don't know why I didn't think of that when I heard he was doing a trilogy. I was trying to thik what it could be and the only thing I came up with was a rollerblading skeleton lol 

16 hours ago, Stiff Competition said:

Went to the varvatos pop up store today and picked up the Philip Ayler satin bomber jacket. It's super nice quality.

wasnt thrilled with the LA shirt designs (surfer and skater) so I just went with the generic city skyline and LA specific bullet shirt.

Hold up.. you mean they were actually selling the Skyline tees at the pop-up?!

Please tell me you took photos and you can post them here?!

12 minutes ago, Blake Sabbath said:

Just sumbled across this video of a clueless stylist runnign through some of the gear that was available at the Varvatos popup, but also has been seen for sale atl NITL merch stands:

http://ktla.com/2016/08/19/guns-n-roses-pop-up-shop-with-stylist-jessica-rich/

Oh that stylist is just hilarious. "Yeah this t-shirt actually has the flower - the signature flower that we all love from Guns N' Roses"  :lol:

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Blake Sabbath said:

Hold up.. you mean they were actually selling the Skyline tees at the pop-up?!

Please tell me you took photos and you can post them here?!

oh no my bad...

that was separate from going to the varvatos pop up, I just got those online for the skyline and on eBay fro the city-bullet one as I didn't get a chance to grab one at the shows.

3 hours ago, RussTCB said:

Saw them advertising the Skyline shirts across social media yesterday and just had to laugh to myself. 

They might wanna try shipping all the ones already paid for before asking more people to buy them. 

I actually said something along those lines on twitter. I told everyone they would probably wait until this leg of the tour is over to print and ship them. They probably print them all at once to get a better deal. Fuck their terrible store!

• Like 1

Heading back to merch truck now in the hope of grabbing a litho (they weren't there before) before that scalping cunt from LA bags them all.

*edit* scalpers bought up all of the first batch, can't be arsed hanging around for more. Merch should be ashamed for not limiting supply when they're so obviously going to sell out, wankers.

DSC_0846.JPG

Edited by manxrocker
Update
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, manxrocker said:

Depends what time he arrives, they had only run out of small at 430pm LA show 1, show 2 all sold out when we arrived 745pm.

Thanks for the intel, hopefully he hightails it straight from the airport considering his flight was already delayed by 2 hours!