*OFFICIAL* MERCH THREAD

Hold the phone, there was New Orleans tee after all so it seems at some shows the tees are harder to obtain than the lithos as they're only being sold from one stand!

A9030776-9190-4370-9858-144E5FEBEC60_zps

Makes me think Nashville and Toronto had tees as well as lithos but just that no one on here managed to see them!

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Blake Sabbath said:

Hold the phone, there was New Orleans tee after all so it seems at some shows the tees are harder to obtain than the lithos as they're only being sold from one stand!

Makes me think Nashville and Toronto had tees as well as lithos but just that no one on here managed to see them!

That's what I think happened in Houston. I checked 3 stands inside the stadium right after the gates opened and none of them had the artist designed shirt, as far as I can tell it was only sold outside which sucks for people paying hundreds of dollars for a ticket when anyone without a ticket can walk up before the show and get these. And with the venue no re-entry policies it is too late to do anything about it once you're inside.

I think anything you get from the online store will take until Christmas to get. I am thinking about cancelling all of my orders and saving my money. 

I have never seen a store run like this. Just look at how long it took for people to get the Nightrain stuff.

Edited by Tourettes2400
  • Like 1

On 8/9/2016 at 7:01 PM, Blake Sabbath said:

Spoiler

these supposedly glow in the dark 

42 minutes ago, -W.A.R- said:

if there was a Nashville or Toronto shirt you would think would have popped up by now.

some sellers on ebay have shirts from every show but none have shirts from those 2 

Do they have shirts from the New Orleans show? 

I realise the litho glows, but can't confirm the tee does. Even the guy that shared the pic of his with me didn't even know! :-/

I got an email saying my book was going to be cancelled in a few days if I didn't contact them.They had problems with my preorder for the tour book because of Paypal. I called them and got it straightened out. They said it should ship Monday. I was very pissed but am in a lot better mood now.

Edited by Tourettes2400

i hate the back but im digging that they used to seahawk colorway for the shirt. its something a little more basic, clean, and different pace than the other shirts. i have some shorts that would go killer with it...im also digging the Sonic litho 

Edited by -W.A.R-