*OFFICIAL* MERCH THREAD

1 hour ago, KURT19 said:

So a lot of these photos came from the Detroit show!

Does anyone recognize where the rest of the photos were taken???

Duff Detroit.jpg

Slash wore the Bowie shirt at Chicago 1, so I'm guessing that pic of from that show. 

• Like 1

It definitely is a well-oiled machine to get that tour book produced and out on sale in the merch trucks like they have. 

Here's hoping South America will get their own tour book as well and not just the same one. That'll give collectors something else to chase after! ;-D

• Like 1

Hopefully it is a cool one. I am really hoping to be able to get a lithograph from an upcoming show. I don't know why I have such an obsession with it but I do lol. We should be seeing it soon, don't you think? I know at a few shows the merch truck opened at 12

Edited by Tourettes2400
  • Like 2

It helps that they ALL look sick! At least in my opinion, I can definitely find something I like about each and every one going right back to Vegas.

Furthermore I just think it's so sick how they've gone all out with the merchandising to honour this tour with Slash and Duff back. One off stuff for every single date and long may it continue right into South America and beyond! ;-D

8 minutes ago, Tourettes2400 said:

Hopefully it is a cool one. I am really hoping to be able to get a lithograph from an upcoming show. I don't know why I have such an obsession with it but I do lol. We should be seeing it soon, don't you think? I know at a few shows the merch truck opened at 12

The Web exclusive one I posted above is pretty cool. And it's only 40 bucks