*OFFICIAL* MERCH THREAD

9 hours ago, Tourettes2400 said:

I wasn't even aware they had these. I didn't see one. I would probably have picked one up for the hell of it. How much were they? I saw one on Ebay for $50, lol. They can keep that.

Can you post the link so we can see it?

1 hour ago, Syk said:

Got you...cool for maybe $10. This dude is crazy thinking I'm going to spend $50 on a cup. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Guns-N-Roses-Official-Not-In-This-Lifetime-Tour-Cup-Light-Up-/232010624335?hash=item3604e92d4f:g:LVcAAOSw0kNXhSAu

That was the one I saw. That's why I wanted to find how much they really were. One thing was for sure I would not have one for that price.

For the Toronto show - has anyone seen when the merch will be going on sale before the show?

I did get an email saying it would be starting at 12pm at gate 2, 6A & 9A (I think those ones, doing it from memory). 

Just wondered if anyone else read that the same as me. 

2 hours ago, Blake Sabbath said:

Thanks for posting!

In case anyone missed it, here's the Philly gig Arian Buhler designed tee from last night:

Screen%20Shot%202016-07-15%20at%2022.49.

I really love the colors on that. And the white T. I have around 20 GnR shirts, and every last one is black! Would love a white one! Was there anything on the back?

20 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

Sorry if there was already a swag thread somewhere but anyone know how much those middle fingers cost?

10 minutes ago, Blake Sabbath said:

Check my merch thread, you can clearly see in one of the merch truck pics they're $15

Merged this with the merch thread. I did a quick scour and didn't see the price but I think they were $15 as Blake says. I have one, but my wife bought it while I was getting more beer, so I'm not entire sure on the price.

• Like 2

Can those that have actually attended a show and bought merch confirm that they're selling the litho artwork as well as a poster version of the same artwork each with different measurements?

Read this on reddit, but the first I've really seen it discusses  makes sense then that when I saw a pic of the Pittsburgh artwork it looked huge! 

The lithographs are 18x24 and the $10 poster is 24x36 but come rolled up tightly which makes it easy to carry.

1 hour ago, Blake Sabbath said:

Can those that have actually attended a show and bought merch confirm that they're selling the litho artwork as well as a poster version of the same artwork each with different measurements?

Read this on reddit, but the first I've really seen it discusses  makes sense then that when I saw a pic of the Pittsburgh artwork it looked huge! 

The lithographs are 18x24 and the $10 poster is 24x36 but come rolled up tightly which makes it easy to carry.

DC, Pittsburgh and Philly are both the same size and they're 18x24. Nashville is smaller, but not sure of the measurements and I can't measure it currently.

??

36 minutes ago, Black Sabbath said:

DC, Pittsburgh and Philly are both the same size and they're 18x24. Nashville is smaller, but not sure of the measurements and I can't measure it currently.

So you didn't happen to catch if they were selling larger poster versions of the lithos in these cities?

7 minutes ago, Black Sabbath said:

No, no larger versions. There are tour posters with all the dates and those are $10 and are 24x36.

Great, good info!

Still can't say I've seen anyone post about these tour posters at all. 

I just saw someone comment on Reddit how the posters come rolled up tightly whereas the lithos come as they are and for $50 that's pretty damn frustrating that they don't come in a protective cylinder at least. 

57 minutes ago, Blake Sabbath said:

??

So you didn't happen to catch if they were selling larger poster versions of the lithos in these cities?

The larger $10 poster just has the bullet logo with tour dates on it. 

On 7/17/2016 at 2:19 PM, GoBucky said:

The larger $10 poster just has the bullet logo with tour dates on it. 

It is nothing special in my opinion.  The lithographs are special.

Here is the only picture i can find of it online:

s-l225.jpg

http://www.ebay.com/itm/GUNS-AND-ROSES-NOT-IN-THIS-LIFETIME-2016-VENUE-SOLD-CONCERT-POSTER-/252466720034?hash=item3ac8306d22:g:dMMAAOSwbsBXizFz

I saw that at the Nashville show and almost bought one but didn't want to hold it in the pit. Kind of wish I would have picked one up since they were only $10. One thing is for sure, I won't be paying $77 for one.

IMO things like the poster and extra shirts from each individual venue should be put on their website store like the Rolling Stones did with all of their merch.

Edited by Tourettes2400

8 hours ago, Maynard James Keenan said:

It is nothing special in my opinion.  The lithographs are special.

Here is the only picture i can find of it online:

s-l225.jpg

http://www.ebay.com/itm/GUNS-AND-ROSES-NOT-IN-THIS-LIFETIME-2016-VENUE-SOLD-CONCERT-POSTER-/252466720034?hash=item3ac8306d22:g:dMMAAOSwbsBXizFz

Thanks for posting, that's the first time I've seen it. 

Special or not I just wanna see pics of EVERYTHING they've got for sale at these shows! There's so much stuff that's tour specific and one-off so it's cool to still be seeing new items when we're now almost month into it!

• Like 1