*OFFICIAL* MERCH THREAD

10 hours ago, GoBucky said:

Looks like they did Seahawks shirts off tonight...

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Are you 100% certain that's official and not bootleg/fan made?

My pal was at the show and he said he saw no sign of the litho print tee, but then he may have only looked at merch stands inside the stadium. 

It's like a bloody treasure hunt! ;-D

Ordered my Detroit skyline shirt on 06/25. Still no shirt, no update, no nothing. What a bummer. I may just call them to cancel the order whenever the customer service department is open. I can think of a lot of other things I could do with $50 rather than give it to someone for a t-shirt it's looking like I'll never receive.

1 hour ago, RussTCB said:

Ordered my Detroit skyline shirt on 06/25. Still no shirt, no update, no nothing. What a bummer. I may just call them to cancel the order whenever the customer service department is open. I can think of a lot of other things I could do with $50 rather than give it to someone for a t-shirt it's looking like I'll never receive.

I actually talked to a guy last night from there because they were going to cancel my order for the tour book. So I went ahead and asked about the shirts and he told me they had received one city and were starting to ship. He didn't know when they were going to get the others or when they would ship. He also didn't tell me what city but I at least thought that was a good sign. Maybe I will get my Nashville one by Christmas.

Edited by Tourettes2400

6 hours ago, Blake Sabbath said:

My pal was at the show and he said he saw no sign of the litho print tee, but then he may have only looked at merch stands inside the stadium. 

You can see the copyright info under the bullet logo. There's a few on EBay as well. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tourettes2400 said:

I actually talked to a guy last night from there because they were going to cancel my order for the tour book. So I went ahead and asked about the shirts and he told me they had received one city and were starting to ship. He didn't know when they were going to get the others or when they would ship. He also didn't tell me what city but I at least thought that was a good sign. Maybe I will get my Nashville one by Christmas.

Why were they gonna cancel your tourbook order?

Paypal was trying to deny the payment.So I called and gave then my debit card and it is fine now.

Then I tried to change my payment method for my shirt and it didn't work. He told me to call back Monday. My bank called this morning asking about the attempted payment and locked my debit card. These were 2 different transactions. Lol sounds loke paypal and my bank don't like their company.

18 minutes ago, -W.A.R- said:

how do the tour shirts fit? i heard they shrink badly? 

The ones I've grabbed so far seem to run big. I'm 6'3'', 225 lbs and the XL is big on me. I hang dry my concert shirts so they haven't shrunk at all. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Blake Sabbath said:

It's official, I saw it as a ran past the merch stand :lol:

Kinda regret not grabbing a shirt last night, anyone know if I can find one other than the skyline bullet logo online?

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

It's official, I saw it as a ran past the merch stand :lol:

Kinda regret not grabbing a shirt last night, anyone know if I can find one other than the skyline bullet logo online?

It's confirmed as official then?!?

This is a first as I recall as far back as the DC show a fan was spotted with a "GNR" Redskins jersey in the stadium and it was quickly established that it was merely a reappropriated RG Williams (sic?) jersey with "GNR" on the back.

If these official "Seahawks" GN"R football jerseys were indeed for sale at Century Link Field, I'd really like to see a pic of them on display in the official merch trucks and/or stands...

Who's got that Willy Wonka golden photo?! ;-D

27 minutes ago, Blake Sabbath said:

It's confirmed as official then?!?

This is a first as I recall as far back as the DC show a fan was spotted with a "GNR" Redskins jersey in the stadium and it was quickly established that it was merely a reappropriated RG Williams (sic?) jersey with "GNR" on the back.

If these official "Seahawks" GN"R football jerseys were indeed for sale at Century Link Field, I'd really like to see a pic of them on display in the official merch trucks and/or stands...

Who's got that Willy Wonka golden photo?! ;-D

No photo of the merch stands but it's legit. The shirt with the Sonics-style logo had a 'jersey' style as well I think, there was definitely a design that had stripes on the sleeves (like a football jersey). They were just t-shirts tho, not actual jerseys.

• Like 1

Did anyone receive a tour book with mangled pages/loose staples?

I bought 2 at the Arlington, TX show at the Cowboy's Pro-Shop.

One is in near mint condition.

The other has staples that are not fully folded (I had to manually refold them), a deep nick on the right side of the front cover and several pages.

Even worse a page near the back of the book looks like it has been eaten by the printer.

I regret not checking each program before leaving the Cowboy's Pro-Shop.

However, I was in pre-GNR gig pandemonium.

I am just glad I bought 2 at the Cowboy's shop and took them home before the concert.

IMG_8179.JPG

GNR 2016 Tour Book Edit.jpg

Edited by rockphantom

On 8/13/2016 at 5:56 PM, Blake Sabbath said:

My C'chella w'end 1 tee in L fits long and not too wide. To me, it's like an Americsn Large and I'm actually quite a fan of that long somewhat billowy fit without the width that o don't need, as I usually always wear a M in all gig and/or band tees! ;-D 

being a short guy i hate that long style though i agree on the width part 

i wish they still made shirts like they did back in the 70's/80's that were short and snug

Hey all looking forward to our first tour show proper tonight after Coachella and looking for some advice on the merch truck from people from previous shows:
Is it situated outside or inside the venue? Just wondering if merch can be purchased before doors open at 5pm.
Thanks!

• Like 1