Rumored Concert Date Thread

10 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

Would you say 1 night or 2 nights at Wembley? 

Hard to call this id would go with 1 x Wembley & maybe 1 x Manchester or do they do 2 x Wembley & 1 x Scotland 

Any 1 thinking of going Vienna say its Rock in Vienna which looks like 1st week June may want to check Expedia or Booking.com for FREE cancellations hotels 4* for £130 for wknd at mo IF it dont pan out just CANCELL for FREE

Just now, Gavin82 said:

Hard to call this id would go with 1 x Wembley & maybe 1 x Manchester or do they do 2 x Wembley & 1 x Scotland 

Any 1 thinking of going Vienna say its Rock in Vienna which looks like 1st week June may want to check Expedia or Booking.com for FREE cancellations hotels 4* for £130 for wknd at mo IF it dont pan out just CANCELL for FREE

Yeah well thats what I do, I book free cancellation hotels. But its not 100% confirmed that GNR will play at that festival, maybe they might do solo show in Vienna? 

They should do Manchester. 

1 hour ago, JY2016 said:

They played Goffertpark in 2006 which wasn't a relocation I think. In 2010, maybe they closed some seating areas as it was Gelredome XS (probably what you are referring to re 2012). In 2012 it was Ahoy from the beginning, no resize.

Anyway, I definitely think they will do the Netherlands. I know a lot of non-hardcore fans who already told me that if they come, they will definitely go to the show. Hopefully I was also a good ambassador when I met Richard Fortus in Chicago in July on the day in between the two shows and told him that I came all the way from the Netherlands just for the shows...

The Goffertpark had two locations for concerts - a big one and a small one. Ahoy Arena has a capacity for 15.000 but only 9000 tickets were sold in 2012, so they build up the stage more towards the center of the floor.

However, let's hope they will do the Netherlands! I'm trying to get people enthusiastic again about Guns! :D

Ignore my previous post.  Forum is glitching, won't let me erase it.

If the rumor that GN'R are expected back in the US next summer for an arena tour that would mean they would have to do most of the European dates in May through June.

How often do European stadium tours begin in May?

7 minutes ago, Kasanova King said:

Ignore my previous post.  Forum is glitching, won't let me erase it.

If the rumor that GN'R are expected back in the US next summer for an arena tour that would mean they would have to do most of the European dates in May through June.

How often do European stadium tours begin in May?

Europe could begin in May. But I guess it will be June/July.

I don't see US tour happening in Summer. They will take a break in August and maybe do a US Tour on Sep/Oct or an Asian/Middle East Tour. 

I'd be surprised if Download ends up being the only UK gig, especially given Wembley Stadium and the bands historical links to that (especially the FM concert).

With that being said, Download are probably mad keen for them and I bet BIG money would come to the band.

I think there is VERY little chance they do an Arena tour summer next year in USA. Europe tour will probably be a similar length to the US tour (20-25 dates IMO) US tour is possible but IMO that happens September onwards. Think like the 06 tour in terms of timings IMO.

Edited by koldweather

7 hours ago, Slash787 said:

In 2014, Metallica performed there on 9th July.

I can't find anything regarding this Festival. 

Rock in Vienna is always the first week in june - this year they had around 30.000 people attending the rammstain show there.

I don't think guns will play there - the festivalticket is around 99 euro(early tickets) for all 3 days -no chance they are able to book gnr

The rumored dates site says kriau rocks which is not rock in vienna - they had metallica there in 2013 i think - they expanded their solo concert to a one day festival back than but I think Kriau is too small (~30.000)

They will play either ernst happel stadium or they are using the infrastructe from rock in vienna and do a show AFTER rock in vienna at donauinselfest (like they did in 92)

7 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

The Toon. There are rancid eggs in my fridge which smell like Gaddafi's arsecrack and they have ginger pubes's name written all over them.

I guess you posted in the wrong Forum. 

Len usually posts in the other forum. 

4 minutes ago, Gavin82 said:

As for Denmark are we thinking Aarhus OR Parken..??!! Cheap flights to Denmark from UK

Both places are disasters. Aarhus was chaotic when Axl/DC played there in June. People could not come in or out. 

Parken have huge sound issues. And god forbid they play Roskilde festival again...

10 minutes ago, Gavin82 said:

Coventry would be outstanding jus over 30,000 capacity.

As for Denmark are we thinking Aarhus OR Parken..??!! Cheap flights to Denmark from UK

AC/DC and GNR has the same production manager I guess, so it could be Aarhus. 

Why would anyone go to Denmark from UK? They would play couple of shows in UK too. 

1 hour ago, TheDemocracyRose said:

Both places are disasters. Aarhus was chaotic when Axl/DC played there in June. People could not come in or out. 

Parken have huge sound issues. And god forbid they play Roskilde festival again...

Yeah The Boss & The ESB did it over summer i herd the sound was not thebest at Parken.

As for Germany im going with AllIanz Arena in Munich 

Then OlympIastion In Berlin excuse the spelling