08/19/16 - Los Angeles, CA - Dodger Stadium

RussTCB

1 minute ago, scooby845 said:

After Paradise City... Steven couldnt contain himself and wait for encore so he ran out presumably...

Frank should have let Steven play Paradise City. I can imagine how excited Steven would have been. 

1 minute ago, Slash787 said:

I know, but as a good gesture he could have done it. 

Frank is an employee, if his bosses don't want him to do something he won't do it because they are the ones that pay, would it have a good gesture? I guess, a good gesture that the big three would have extended, not Frank who wouldn't do anything do jeopardize his job, understanbly, would you do anything to jeopardize a dream job like this? i wouldn't if not for a very serious reason.

1 minute ago, NicoRourke said:

Frank is GN'R's drummer. Adler spent DECADES creating problems for him, his bandmates, his family etc. It's nice that he can get some kind of closure but Frank's been reliable and played for the band for years. He deserves to be behind that kit too.

I like Adler's drumming, but I have no sympathy for the man. He's deeply annoying (to me at least) with his childish behqvior and over the top enthusiasm. He's like a big dumb kid.

Seems like it was another great show last night! Can't believe there's only one more to go before the (Axl/DC) break!

Oh yeah, Axl and Slash have said and done nothing bad in the past 20 years. 

A Big dumb kid? Well at least Steven is getting to play songs with his band Guns N' Roses unlike you who is just sitting at home doing nothing, you got no sympathy for him? Did he punch you or something? 

Well Axl, Slash and Duff got no problem with his childish behavior, Frank and Melissa are getting along with Steven too, so when they don't have a problem, then why do you have one? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, giuls said:

Frank is an employee, if his bosses don't want him to do something he won't do it because they are the ones that pay, would it have a good gesture? I guess, a good gesture that the big three would have extended, not Frank who wouldn't do anything do jeopardize his job, understanbly, would you do anything to jeopardize a dream job like this? i wouldn't if not for a very serious reason.

Thats true, its up to Axl, Slash and Duff to make that decision. 

Its like your boss gave you a job and gave your friend another job, but you tell your friend to do that job, so yeah the boss will get angry that without his permission how can you give your job to someone else. 

Well I hope Steven gets to play more songs. 

6 minutes ago, dgnr said:

'Little feller got a little too excited' :headbang:

It's after the bow. Slash placed his guitar down on the monitor after paradise and left it there until after the bow. On the way off the stage he went to grab it and Steven went and hugged him and they did their own little send off of sorts to the crowd. 

• Like 2

Just now, BlackHoleGravity said:

I suspect it's up to Axl alone...

You might want ( need) to believe that, but its not.

Stop with the " retarded drunk idiots slash and duff vs the ugly giant smart monster axl" Cause that theory is dead.  that theory is now ( besides stupid and unrealistic) just funny and 

Today is a PARTNERSHIP , so everything is decided by concense OR by voting .  so theres only two posible cases here:

1- neither of the three wants adler involved in a more important role

2- at least TWO of them doesnt want a more involved adler.

THATS IT.

Sadly for all axl haters, u CANT blame just him for everythingy u dont like about gnr anymore. Oorrr emmm. Is slash a paid musician like melissa?  Hahah. Please. Just accept the fact that they are ALL pretty confy with mr ferrer for a lot of reasons beyond music.   JUST MOVE ON ALREADY and enjoy this golf page in music history. 

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

Oh yeah, Axl and Slash have said and done nothing bad in the past 20 years. 

A Big dumb kid? Well at least Steven is getting to play songs with his band Guns N' Roses unlike you who is just sitting at home doing nothing, you got no sympathy for him? Did he punch you or something? 

Well Axl, Slash and Duff got no problem with his childish behavior, Frank and Melissa are getting along with Steven too, so when they don't have a problem, then why do you have one? 

Calm down will you?

I just don't like the guy, from what I've seen and read in his interviews. I believe I have the right to do so. I find him uninteresting. He hasn't been in the band for 25 years and played on two studio albums only. There's plenty of history, material and tours that happened without him.

I appreciate that a great deal of fans are liking him and his contributions. I just don't. That's all. I certainly did not like his repeated 'hacks' comments about the NuBand. Given that he fucked it up for himself, he was misplaced always attacking people that took nothing away from him. He did it all to himself.

• Like 4