08/19/16 - Los Angeles, CA - Dodger Stadium

RussTCB

1 minute ago, NicoRourke said:

Calm down will you?

I just don't like the guy, from what I've seen and read in his interviews. I believe I have the right to do so. I find him uninteresting. He hasn't been in the band for 25 years and played on two studio albums only. There's plenty of history, material and tours that happened without him.

I appreciate that a great deal of fans are liking him and his contributions. I just don't. That's all. I certainly did not like his repeated 'hacks' comments about the NuBand. Given that he fucked it up for himself, he was misplaced always attacking people that took nothing away from him. He did it all to himself.

Yeah well then don't get me started about the things Axl has done and said over the years.....

• Like 2

Just now, Slash787 said:

These 3 should be made permanent along with Yesterdays. 

Then the shows would be 3+ hours long :P Even as a big GNR fan, I feel I would get pretty tired. At the Toronto show my mate had a great time but was exhausted by the end of it. Also have to think of the toll it would take on Axl's voice.

Just now, Slash787 said:

Yeah well then don't get me started about the things Axl has done and said over the years.....

I get that - though to me Axl was like the last man standing, fighting his own crusade to do what he believed was GNR's future, and against a lot of people that dropped him (or that he alienated with his difficult behavior). Altough this is what makes him so interesting to me at least. 

Just now, NicoRourke said:

Frank is GN'R's drummer. Adler spent DECADES creating problems for him, his bandmates, his family etc. It's nice that he can get some kind of closure but Frank's been reliable and played for the band for years. He deserves to be behind that kit too.

I like Adler's drumming, but I have no sympathy for the man. He's deeply annoying (to me at least) with his childish behqvior and over the top enthusiasm. He's like a big dumb kid.

Seems like it was another great show last night! Can't believe there's only one more to go before the (Axl/DC) break!

I agree :heart:

18 minutes ago, Gem Archer said:

the ALT List page is getting bigger and bigger...damn.

14055018_10153722934371921_6271280540249

If they played Think About You without Steven and his cowbell, that would be borderline criminal!  How about a Nice Boys/Think About You combo with Steven in San Diego now that the pressure of filming the LA gigs is over.

• Like 1

I'm hoping in 2017 we get the full Appetite reunion with a very stripped down stage production. No Dizzy, no Melissa, no stupid CGI video graphics on the screen. Hell, do it as a club tour if you have to. There's something that just doesn't feel right watching GN'R with the overblown stage graphics behind them. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, SEPTEM said:

You might want ( need) to believe that, but its not.

Stop with the " retarded drunk idiots slash and duff vs the ugly giant smart monster axl" Cause that theory is dead.  that theory is now ( besides stupid and unrealistic) just funny and 

Today is a PARTNERSHIP , so everything is decided by concense OR by voting .  so theres only two posible cases here:

1- neither of the three wants adler involved in a more important role

2- at least TWO of them doesnt want a more involved adler.

THATS IT.

Sadly for all axl haters, u CANT blame just him for everythingy u dont like about gnr anymore. Oorrr emmm. Is slash a paid musician like melissa?  Hahah. Please. Just accept the fact that they are ALL pretty confy with mr ferrer for a lot of reasons beyond music.   JUST MOVE ON ALREADY and enjoy this golf page in music history. 

I'll believe it's a true partnership when they pull out Slither at a gig...I know Duff and Slash would love to play it.

48 minutes ago, agno said:

On My Michelle, has anyone figured out why Steven Adler looks pissed in the begginning and Axl is saying something in Mickey Mouse voice and then saying "alright, alright, alright" ??? And what is Axl saying?

i just rewatched it on YouTube. to me after Axl says shall we do another Steven mouths like hell ya or something and looks at the crowd, maybe to get them pumped? idk just a theory of mine :shrugs: