GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

2 hours ago, Andy14 said:

You can post pictures that can be found somewhere on the internet (by copying an pasting), but you cannot post things from your computer. But don't worry, like Axl says: "Ain't nothing gonna hold us down" :max: I'll find another way :ph34r:

Yeah but links are extremely unreliable - you never know whether the site's going to still be up in a year or two, the photos can crash, there's no permanent (or at least long-term) storage for them etc. Even on this forum there are many cases where photos in old threads (we're talking months to years) can't be seen because the sites that hosted them are down or the user profiles that posted them no longer exist.

We need secure cloud storage that works as a server of sorts (and has a few backups in case one of them goes down), that's what we need. :facepalm:

4 hours ago, Andy14 said:

Looks like we're done with all the pics and gifs: 

Due to heavy strains to our hosting infrastructure, we are no longer allowing non-Club Members the ability to upload images/attachments to their posts.  We have seen a dramatic rise to the amount of data being stored by our hosting provider, so much so that it has made scaling our hosting costs quite difficult.  

We're also going to the trouble of removing some of the larger attachments and images.  Going forward, it is preferable if users link to images/files from an online hosting site.  A great site to use to post photos is https://postimage.org

We apologize for the inconveniences and hope you understand the need to manage our data.

Thanks!

:max::max::max:

I was shocked

Fyuh thank goodness at least I can still expect some ig pics :lol:

5 hours ago, Andy14 said:

Looks like we're done with all the pics and gifs: 

Due to heavy strains to our hosting infrastructure, we are no longer allowing non-Club Members the ability to upload images/attachments to their posts.  We have seen a dramatic rise to the amount of data being stored by our hosting provider, so much so that it has made scaling our hosting costs quite difficult.  

We're also going to the trouble of removing some of the larger attachments and images.  Going forward, it is preferable if users link to images/files from an online hosting site.  A great site to use to post photos is https://postimage.org

We apologize for the inconveniences and hope you understand the need to manage our data.

Thanks!

:max::max::max:

Gambar terkait

7 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Please please please!!! :unsure:

Can some English native speaker tell me what Axl is saying in the background of this video?

It's fucking amazing!!

Axl? I hear two people talking in the video, but neither of them sounds like Axl to me. The one guy sounds a bit like Axl in the beginning, but if that is really Axl, then his speaking voice has changed a lot (and he still sounded like himself during the Brazilian TV interview).

5 hours ago, Italian girl said:

thanks God

??

Edited by Frey

Just now, Frey said:

Axl? I hear two people talking in the video, but neither of them sounds like Axl to me. The one guy sounds a bit like Axl in the beginning, but if that is really Axl, then his speaking voice has changed a lot.

It is Axl!!! 

Please please Frey translate. I'll bake you a cake! :unsure:

First part sounds like "Are you actually yoga-ing (??) right now?" to me. Can't make out the last part except for "I get it" or "I did it" or something.

Only able to listen to it on my shitty headphones right now though, so maybe someone else will have better luck.

And it still doesn't sound like Axl to me, don't hear his laugh either. Weird.

Edited by Frey
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Frey said:

First part sounds like "Are you actually yoga-ing (??) right now?" to me. Can't make out the last part except for "I get it" or "I did it" or something.

Only able to listen to it on my shitty headphone right now though, so maybe someone else will have better luck.

Yeah, I think you got it right first part. And that "right now" sounds exactly like Axl would say it.

The other guy says "wow man, guy got skills. It's capoeira."

The last guy speaking sounds like Del to me.

2 minutes ago, Frey said:

Only able to listen to it on my shitty headphone right now though, so maybe someone else will have better luck.

That's what I understood as well, but I'm not a native speaker :nervous:. And it definitelly is Axl. You're a chairman and don't recognize him? Shame on you :max::max:

Btw. anyone else thinks Axl should do this yoga-ism at the next show? :popcorn:

5 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

That's what I understood as well, but I'm not a native speaker :nervous:. And it definitelly is Axl. You're a chairman and don't recognize him? Shame on you :max::max:

Btw. anyone else thinks Axl should do this yoga-ism at the next show? :popcorn:

The guy doing the handstand was an impersonator....I think the real Axl was somewhere in the background saying something about posting the video.

2 minutes ago, Rocketqueen76 said:

I think the real Axl was somewhere in the background saying something about posting the video.

Real Axl is the one who laughs and says the first line.

I guess you're right about last part but that voice then it must be Fernando, because he's  the one who posted the video.

First line sounded more like Fernando to me, not deep enough too be Axl and sounded pretty close to Fernando's voice in the end, unless it is the 15 years old time traveler Axl.

But i'm not sure it's Fernando either. I can hear a tiny bit of Axl in that voice, but still not deep enough to me.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Rocketqueen76 said:

The guy doing the handstand was an impersonator....I think the real Axl was somewhere in the background saying something about posting the video.

Lol, I know who real Axl is :P

Anyway, I'm gonna spam it here with pictures, I'm sure it will make some people happy <_<

Slash in the cold November rain:

15267589_10207743007514819_5200457321724

Axl in the cold November rain:

15219503_1752693315056498_82064946374127

Duff in the.....wait!

15170828_10207743007874828_6908866027893

Axl dancing:

15171154_10153916920740689_3607227985136

and some IG pics:

and for @Lumikki something to add to your young Axl collection: 

:popcorn:

• Like 4

Wow  this thread moves at speed of light you guys. Have any of you heard the Doug Goldstein interview with Mitch lafon? It's very interesting and although he does seem to be licking his own ass quite a bit in the interview he also shares a good few stories showcasing Alan nivens assholeness and he does say that Alan niven lies a lot and hates axl and I have to say I believe him. So I don't really trust anything Alan said in the Mick wall interviews. Ps. I can't hear axl in the video either

I agree, that does indeed sound like Axl in the background.

19 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Axl doesn't always speak with deep voice. Many times he goes nasal, especially when he's laughing.

LOL! Remember when Bach said this...?

15 minutes ago, Crazedlioness said:

Wow  this thread moves at speed of light you guys. Have any of you heard the Doug Goldstein interview with Mitch lafon? It's very interesting and although he does seem to be licking his own ass quite a bit in the interview he also shares a good few stories showcasing Alan nivens assholeness and he does say that Alan niven lies a lot and hates axl and I have to say I believe him. So I don't really trust anything Alan said in the Mick wall interviews. Ps. I can't hear axl in the video either

Honestly, I feel like I can trust neither when they talk about Axl. Alan Niven always comes across like a bitter ex with an axe to grind while Doug Goldstein is often a little too complimentary and his "stories" are a little fantastical and over-dramatic (to the point that it sometimes sounds made-up). I just try to keep an open mind about it and find as many sources as possible...

In addition to that, could someone tell me (with sources) if Alan Niven and Doug Goldstein had/have their own substance abuse problems? 'Cuz in a lot of their interviews they don't seem quite all "there", ya know what I mean?

Edited by KiraMPD

42 minutes ago, KiraMPD said:

I agree, that does indeed sound like Axl in the background.

LOL! Remember when Bach said this...?

Honestly, I feel like I can trust neither when they talk about Axl. Alan Niven always comes across like a bitter ex with an axe to grind while Doug Goldstein is often a little too complimentary and his "stories" are a little fantastical and over-dramatic (to the point that it sometimes sounds made-up). I just try to keep an open mind about it and find as many sources as possible...

In addition to that, could someone tell me (with sources) if Alan Niven and Doug Goldstein had/have their own substance abuse problems? 'Cuz in a lot of their interviews they don't seem quite all "there", ya know what I mean?

I know Alan niven used to do heroin with izzy but Doug Goldstein claims to always have been sober I think he's said before he was hyperactive or something